The Secret Circle

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

Not to sure about Jake wheather he is evil or good. I know he is angry about losing his parents and brother but why does he have to blame the Circle for that? It wasnt that fault. Good to see Melissa visiting Nicks grave in the episode. I don't like the way Jake tanished Nicks memory but telling Cassie those knifes were his. I really miss Nick.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Triple Dog last night its a movie its got Brittany Robertson in it. Its also got Janel Parrish from Pretty Little Liars and Bratz the movie, Scout Taylor Compton from Sleepover and Emily Tennant from Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants in it. I got it on DVD from Big W it was a good movie. Brittney was awesome in it.

• 3 weeks later...

I know no Secret Circle till the 23rd :angry: We missed it last week coz of the Boxing Day Glee Marathon and its not going to be on for another 2 weeks not happy. Last nights episode was good. Looks like Jake has fallen for Cassie. Adam is so jealous. I love how they are having Melissa grieve Nick. Most shows would forgot about it so soon.

I know no Secret Circle till the 23rd :angry: We missed it last week coz of the Boxing Day Glee Marathon and its not going to be on for another 2 weeks not happy. Last nights episode was good. Looks like Jake has fallen for Cassie. Adam is so jealous. I love how they are having Melissa grieve Nick. Most shows would forgot about it so soon.

Yeah it does look like Jake is falling for Cassie and Jane seems really confused she kept calling Cassie Amelia

• 2 weeks later...

Which episode does TSC start in Australia with?? #10? Because that was the episode after the break to USA, so I was wondering how far/if you guys were behind...

Episode #12 airs in the US this Thursday...

Yeah It's 10 and it returns on Monday January 23rd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived