Home and Away ReRun Campaign

Guest home and away 1988-2000

Hi There

Im starting up a campaign here to get Home and Away re-running from the start in the UK, We haven't had any old episodes since 2003 when Living cancelled the rerun, I believe I have found a channel which would be perfect for repeats the channel is CBS Drama, they seem to actually listen to the viewers which is a positive thing as well, so if you'd like to see Home and Away from the begining in the UK again then please support this campaign by signing on the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?u...amp;topic=19820

Many Thanks

Dan

There's a group in facebook that is called SUPPORT HOME AND AWAY :THE EARLY YEARS. And one user said that he knows for a fact that home and away will be airing on sofa stars. Of course that doesn't mean much to me. I would be much happier if the show was repeated in Lithuania, I could see the episodes in my language and I would really want to hear Lithuanian home and away theme not that on youtube but the older one, but I know it's never going to happen.

There's a group in facebook that is called SUPPORT HOME AND AWAY :THE EARLY YEARS. And one user said that he knows for a fact that home and away will be airing on sofa stars. Of course that doesn't mean much to me. I would be much happier if the show was repeated in Lithuania, I could see the episodes in my language and I would really want to hear Lithuanian home and away theme not that on youtube but the older one, but I know it's never going to happen.

Was there a lithuanian version of the original theme as well? I would love to hear that.

Was there a lithuanian version of the original theme as well? I would love to hear that.

Yes. There were two themes actually. First one was used when show was broadcasted here in 1995-2001. The show was cancelled for unknown then with 1995 season. Unfortunately the first theme cannot be found anywhere. When it came back in 2005 they showed episodes not from 1996 but from mid 1998, and they showed it on weekends that's why it had low ratings and was cancelled in 2007 with episodes from 2000. Here is the link to the second Lithuanian version used in 2005-2007

Archived