It's time Donald returned

Guest Edward Skylover

I last heard that Norman was very happily retired in Tasmania, though he is still doing (and writing) some theatre there.

I can't see him wanting to return on a more permanent basis, but it would certainly be good to see him back in a way that would redeem his character after they pretty much destroyed all the integrity and respect Don had in his 2007 stint....

What a shame that was. After 15 years of a lot of heart ache Fisher finally got the happy ending he deserved. Then 2007 producer and writers had to go and spoiler it all needlessly.

I last heard that Norman was very happily retired in Tasmania, though he is still doing (and writing) some theatre there.

I can't see him wanting to return on a more permanent basis, but it would certainly be good to see him back in a way that would redeem his character after they pretty much destroyed all the integrity and respect Don had in his 2007 stint....

What a shame that was. After 15 years of a lot of heart ache Fisher finally got the happy ending he deserved. Then 2007 producer and writers had to go and spoiler it all needlessly.

I wish he had never returned in 2007.

But the best thing to do is to forget his return in 2007. I am trying to forget Will's return too.

I wish he had never returned in 2007.

But the best thing to do is to forget his return in 2007. I am trying to forget Will's return too.

You're right. And that shouldn't be too difficult. After all, the writers of the last few years seem to forget most things.

Archived