Her Past Has Come Back To Haunt Her!

Guest Summer2011

Story Title: Her past has come back to haunt her!

Type of story: Long Fic

Main Characters: Bianca,Liam,Irene,April,

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama, Tragedy, Family, Romance.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Will post before chapter.

Summary: Biancas past comes back to haunt her, a secret that was well hidden for 12 years, with only her mother knowing.

Chapter 1

Bianca's alarm rang,and she quckily turned it off and jumped out of bed, and got ready for work.

Today was going to be a long day, it was the year 7s first day at high school. And bianca had been the lucky to be their form teacher, after miles persuaded gina she was a much better candidate them him.

She arrived in school and the corriders was full of the new year 7s looking all nervous and afraid of what was ahead of them.

When all the students had taken a seat, she introduced herself to the class.

Welcome boys and girls to summerbay high, Im miss scott and i will be your form teacher, which means if you have any problems or need to talk you just come to me. I teach English and French so i will be teaching some of yous.

All the students just smiled at bianca and nodded.

She told the kids that each of them could introduce themselfs by just saying there name and a sentence about themselfs.

The class had been doing this for the last 5 minutes and there was two people left, One young boy introudced himself by saying my name is lee and i love footie, the last person a young girl introuduced herself and said my name is lily and ive just moved to summer bay.

Bianca smiled at the class and then gave out there timetable, and they then went into the lesson, she had a few them next for an french class, lily was in her french class and she noticed how good she knew the language all ready, her hand was up for every question bianca asked. When the class was over bianca asked lily could she see her for a minute, lily said yea sure, but was a bit worried about be held behind on her 1st day.. Bianca explained that there wasnt nothing to worry about, only that she noticed she was a head of the rest of her class and that she should consider joining the friech debating team once it starts up again.. Lily said erm i dont no i dont think i be any good, bianca told her she would be brillant that she had a very good understanding of the language.. At the end lily said she would think about it...

That evening..

Bianca was in the diner with liam when lily came in with parents, lily waved over at bianca and she gave her a smile in return..

As lily went to find a table her parents followed behind her, and when they made eye contact with bianca there mouth nearly dropped to the ground.

Bianca nearly choked on her coffee, she quickly grabbed her bag and told liam she had to go..

She returned home still in shock, she couldnt believe this was happening...

Her mind when back to all them years ago...

FLASHBACK

Bianca was laying in the hosiptal bed cradling her newborn baby girl, she looked at her beautiful baby girl. She was perfect she already was inlove with the little girl. But the happiness soon became sadness, Her mother walked in, and behind her a man and women the couple who were going to take her baby.

Its time bianca joanna said, "please mum no let me keep her i cant let her go". Joanna went and sat beside bianca "You no this is for the best Bee, you cant take care of her your a 17 year old kid, and he should never have taken advantage of you. " Mum he didnt take advantage of me i loved him and he loved me" Joanna replied he was your teacher bianca and you were his student it should never have happened. The tears was falling down bianca face, and joanna went to take the baby away and bianca kept a tight hold on her, and pleaded with her mum not to do this. Come on bianca this is for the best your not ready for this, you have your whole life ahead of you, your going to uni. "please mum i want to keep my baby, shes mine and i want to be her mum. Joanna nodded her head, and pulled biancas hands away from the baby and took her, bianca let out a loud cry and through the sobbs asjed could she give her a kiss,. She down in to her babys eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead. with that joanna handed her to the couple waiting at the door. As they left bianca sobbed into her pillow for her daughter that she was never going to see again.

END OF FLASHBACK

Bianca couldnt believe what she just seen, her little girl was in summer bay the daughter that she despertly wanted to keep.

She sat the couch and cried, her baby wasnt so much a baby anymore she was 12 years old and at high school and in her french class.

Liam walked through the door and seen bianca crying he ran straight over to her.

Next chapter Bianca tells everything to liam.

Bianca comes face to face to the people who toke her baby away all them years ago......

Chapter 2

Liam held bianca in his arms and stroked the side of her face, then asked why she was crying and what had happened..

Bianca stared into in liams eyes, and then spoke " that girl who waved at me in the diner is my daughter.

Liam's mouth dropped and then said what? what do you mean your not old enough bianca im really confused.

Then bianca explained everything how she had a secret affair with her teacher from school when she was 17 and became pregenant but her mum made her give the baby away.. She explained why she freaked out when all the ruby drama was going on.

Liam was completely shocked, He asked what had happened to the teacher? " He had been stroke off when the word got out, his career was ruined his whole life was ruined.

I never thought id see her again, seeing that couple today brought everything back, i was talking to her today and i didnt even know she was my own flesh and blood..

Tears rolled down bianca's eyes again and liam held her tight and reassured her everything would be okay.

Bianca had gone for a walk to get some fresh air, she was walking along the beach and from the distance she could see lily playing around with some other kids. Bianca admired her daughter she was pretty long blonde hair just like her and a smile that would melt anyones heart.

She was brought out of her thoughts when suddenly she heard a voice behind her.

It was steve and lisa the couple who had toke away her baby 12 years ago..

Steve spoke first " it is you isnt it? Bianca.

Bianca nodded her head, steve said we didnt know you lived her..

Bianca wasnt to sure what to say but replied to him " yeah im a teacher in summer bay high.

Lisa then spoke " yeah lily has told us your her french teacher, and that you thought she had a great understanding of the language.

steve then quickly cut all the small talk and said lily is our daughter and we have brought her up i dont want her finding out who you really are.

Bianca was angry with this man, not only did he take away her baby all them years ago, but he was trying to do it all over again.

Bianca spoke in and angry tone " she's my daughter i think she has the right to know and i think i have the right to get to no my daughter, you toke her away from me she was mine and she is mine not yours. I will do everything i can to get my daughter back and theres nothing you will do can stop me.

Steve demanded she stayed away from lily that they were her parents the minute she signed the adoption papers, " i was foreced into doing that i was a 17 year old kid and i wanted her then and i want my daughter now.

with that she turned away and walked in the direction to home.

Lisa looked at steve with a worried expression and asked what they were going to do?

Next chapter: Steve and lisa talk to lily, then bianca finds an upset lily sat on the beach what will she tell her the truth.

Thankyou for all your kind comments, hope you enjoy this chapter, i love hearing your thoughts on this fic :) x

Archived