Tegan Callahan - Saskia Burmeister

She is definately a breath of fresh air.... we haven't really had a female bad character since Amanda really. So I'm pleased she's here and I like her already. I do like Chax and hope they can survive whatever is coming to them.

I do wonder what Brax has over Tegan... maybe something to do with her daughter?

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is definately a breath of fresh air.... we haven't really had a female bad character since Amanda really. So I'm pleased she's here and I like her already. I do like Chax and hope they can survive whatever is coming to them.

I do wonder what Brax has over Tegan... maybe something to do with her daughter?

Hey, maybe Heath is the father, and only Brax knows about it..

I rather want heath and Tegan as a couple than Tegan destroying what Brax and Charlie has at the moment.

And Tegan looks flirty around Heath for some reason.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Nicole was a bit of a beotch when she first came, but I agree, it's nice to have a girl who actually has a bit of attitude and is spunky and fun!

I actually love her character I think she's fun and fiesty and I hope she does become a regular even though she probably won't!

She should move on to Heath instead they seem to have a lot more chemistry

I hope so too.

Think Heath is jelous of his brother for beeing the leader of the pack, and Tegan is jelous of Charlie for beeing with Brax.

I hope Heath and Tegan ends uo together.