The Ties That Bind (by mizziette) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, sorry I missed heaps of updates on this story as well.

Chapter 23- Teagan had her baby, and the doctors thought that Brax was the father :wub:. Casey holding Darcy was cute, and Heath's sort of knowing that he had a connection to Darcy was awesome!!

Chapter 24- No!! Brax you can't get back together with Teagan!! I liked that Brax seems to love Darcy so much. Aww Rocco and Casey promising to stay friends even though their brothers dont like each other was cute! Johnny should stop being so mean to Casey, but then again it is johnny cooper, so thats never going to happen.

Chapter 25- No Johnny!!! Poor Casey, I hope he's alright. And Brax got hit by another car!!

Chapter 26- Poor Casey, wanting to know when Brax was going to pick him up! And Johnny is so evil, Brax and Heath gave him the money but he still wasn't going to give Casey back! Glad that Brax brought the gun, otherwise who knows what would have happened to Casey. Cheryl - don't do that to your kids - ever!! Especially when it wasn't poor Casey's fault. Liked the bit at the end of the chapter where Brax was thinking about how he would treat his own kids if he ever had any.

Loooooved this chapter! :D

OMG Brax crushing on Joey. Was not expecting that. So funny, clever twist.

Poor Casey, so sad he isn't friends with Rocco anymore. And having trouble at high school. Luckily we know that changes in a couple of years.

Haha, Ruby hitch hiking with Brax. I love how Brax is so involved in Charlie's life without knowing it yet.

Hate Tegan.

Can't wait for more! :)

Another wonderful update.

Loved Ruby hitchhiking, and Joey being introduced. Both very clever.

Poor Casey. I hope he can get through the tough years of high school.

And Teagan's back again...I smell more trouble.

Can't wait to see where you take this.

Update soon please :)

Oh mu god - amazing update!!

7 years into the future - how old does that make each of the Braxtons?

Ruby and Pat coming to the bay and asking for directions - nice :). So this means that Charlie had just moved to the bay if I remember correctly. Damn if Charlie's just moved then that means that they won't get together for about 3 years if this is going to follow the same lines as the show.

Poor Casey, its sad that the whole thing with Johnny changed him, but if this is 7 years into the future that means that both Johnny and Rocco are dead doesn't it?

Wow Brax crushing on Joey!! Nice way to bring her and Brett into it earlier.

Teagan's back - not good. But Darcy is cute though.

More soon please :D

Missed the last two chapters

Awwwwww Poor Casey being pushed around like that...

Cheryl is a horriable mother am glad Casey ahd Brax to protect him from her...

Ok the friends with benefits thing Tegan get over it... He doesnt want you and never did...

Brax and Darcy are cute tho...

Brax crushing Joey was just so funny... the irony when he meets Charlie... (Have Charlie and Joey been together in this fic)

This is sounding amazing... looking forward to more... :)