The Ties That Bind (by mizziette) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow missed the last two chapters but Oh my god!!

Grant is Teagan's half brother?? And I'm assuming it was a younger Charlie who was getting abused by him. Great twist, but oh my god I'm still in shock. Like that Brax feels all protective for her. Glad that Grant got bashed (assuming it was either Brax or Heath who did it) he definitely had it coming.

Awesome two chapters, more soon please :D

Just started to read this fic... Loving it...

Great job... Thes chapter are amazingly written...

Awww i like how you made Grat Tegans brother...

Brax really has a heart... Like how he keeps thinking about the girl who got raped..

He doesnt seem to like Tegan too much does he...?

Is Charlie guna be the girl who hot raped by him...?

Sorry i know its long but had a lot of chapters to catch up on :P

Update soon plz :)

Great chapter.

Casey and Rocco Cooper being friends? Very interesting. I love how you've integrated all the characters in this story. :)

Poor Teagan, I actually for once do feel sorry her. So sad that she didn't get to see her mum one last time.

I liked this bit in particular -

"Brax had to admit, getting over Teagan had been a fairly easy task and he had moved on and had one or two relationships in the last eighteen months, but he did miss her. Grant was gone and there was no danger for her, and Brax pitied the poor girl, who had lost so much. His care for her was purely platonic and he was glad to have his fears and worries put aside, knowing that she was finally home and alright."

Yes Braxy, Charlie is the only girl for you - ever!! You just have to wait a while. :wub:

More soon please :)