Wimbledon 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of shocked that both Williams sisters are out plus the world no1 seed Caroline Wozniacki is also out.

Yeah i was shocked when i heard that :o looks like the woman's competition has been blown wide open.

So glad that Murray and Nadal are still in, their matches were fantastic :D

Wozniacki :( I'm gutted. I was hoping she would win. Would really love her to win a Grand Slam. Really surprised both Venus and Serena Williams are out too. I'm thinking Sharapova for winning it now.

As for the guys, as much as I love Nadal, I'm kinda hoping for someone else in the final this year. I'm getting bored of the oh so common Federer/Nadal final, so someone else getting there would be good. I think I am hoping for a Djokovic victory this year. :)

I thought Murray & Nadals matches were fantastic, well only saw a bit of Murrays game as had to go out with my sister to her scan. Then watched Nadals match with my mate at his house. :)

Seen Murrays interview afterwards, about William and Kate. Made me laugh as he said, "if I'd have known they were coming, I would have shaved" :lol:

Seen it when he bowed to the royal couple too.

I read that William is'nt really into tennis, but Kate is so it was a treat for her before they go to Canada later in the week.

Sharapova to win the Women's title this year! :D

I love her, I think she is such a great sport! And she totally deserves it! She has played so well this year!

I can't believe that both, both, the Williams sisters are out of Wimbledon this year! :o

That is practically unheard of I'd say!

Love how Murray did his own personal bow to William and Kate! :wub:

It was a lovely touch!

Kate looked absolutely stunning of course! Her sense of style amazes me! And then she is just so beautiful too! It's not fair how one woman could be so lucky. She's rich, she's stunning, she's intelligent, she's got an amazing sense of style and she's married to the future King of England. How often does that happen like?!?!

I was so happy today that Lisicki won against Bartoli! She played so well and she was so happy when she won!

I really thought had the game in the bag at one point! Three match points! Well done to Bartoli for hanging in there!

Shame she didn't win...at least she can say she beat Serena Williams, the defending Wimbledon champion!

Naturally I am very much looking forward to the mens finals!

I was so relieved to hear that Nadal would be ok to play...Wimbledon wouldn't be the same without him although that would give Murray a greater chance of winning!

Murray to win the men's title this year although he has a long way to go...Djocovic, Federer and Nadal! They are amazing players! Has Murray got what is needed to beat them...I don't know...:unsure:

Will have to wait and see!

I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat anyway! :lol:

Archived