Wimbledon 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

^

I hope I'm wrong, in that Murray does win tomorrow... I do think it will be Nadal v Djocovic in the final.

I know Laura me too, I cant wait for the Murray match.

Djokovic vs Tsonga is first match on Centre Court tomorrow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Andy lost, but I had a feeling he would. Thought maybe since Nadal may not have been 100%, Andy may have had a chance but I guess Nadal outplayed him or he didn't play well enough.

It was all going so well until Murray missed that easy forehand at 2-1 in the second set. I thought his shots became too predictable, hitting cross-court to Rafa's backhand time and time again and then giving the point away on an error. Easy to criticise from here though.

Murray's forehand was better than it has ever been in that first set. He was dictating points beautifully with it. But then he missed the sitter early in set 2, and he started missing more with it and then became passive.

That said, Rafa really stepped up and played probably his best match of the year.

Really sad that Murray lost as well, would have been nice to see him in his first final :)

That said, taking nothing away from Nadal, he is just an awesome player, and i really hope he wins on Sunday :D

I think Sharapova will win the women's title this year, although i would like to see Kvitova win, she has been brilliant :)

Archived