Chris must be the highest paid extra.

Guest Perry

I'm really enjoying neighbours at the moment and think it's been the best it's been since 2003 and was overjoyed when they introduced a gay character even if he was only a recurring character. I was ecstatic when he was upgrAded to a regular, I love everything about his character, he's sweet, he's sporty he has no fashion sense whatsoever the only thing I hate about Chris is that he doesn't seem to get a storyline for himself. The very few stories he does get are more or less a plot device for another characters storyline. And I'm not saying he needs a guy needs to make out with a guy in every scene for me to be satisfied just give him a story

Yeah Im glad that Chris is now a regular. What I don't get is why they put him in the credits with Kate. They are hardly ever interact they should put him with Tash. Summer and Andrew together by them selves and put Kate with Lou since he is by himself.

For some reason I though Andrew was with Summer and Tash in the credits. Maybe they could put Paul by himself. Is Kyle in the credits yet?

Yeah I think he's with Jade

I think sometimes with the credits they just put people together because there's noone else to put them with. Or they've both had to do new credits due to other cast members leaving, so they just get put together.

Like Sonya and Libby. They put Sonya in when Steph left. Before that she wasn't in them at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived