Give You Hell

Guest biancaliamca

Charlie was running along the beach, the rain as well as sweat was sticking to her body, making her clothing stick to her enviable body. A lot of people had stereotypes for police officers and it sure damn wasn't Charlie.

Charlie had long brown hair , that was probably her most eye catching feature, and together with her eyes, Charlie was mesmerising. She had ran and ran, not really knowing where she was running to, but just wanting to forget

about everything. She ended up at the beach just running back and forth. Irene entered the diner over 5 minutes ago after getting the supplies and she noticed a lone figure running along the beach in the storm, thinking that it

looked a lot like Charlie but not really believing so.

Why had things got to be so complicated for Charlie? All she wanted was for someone to love her like she loved them, and for someone to care and protect her like someone in love should do, in her heart she knew this was Brax, but after this week at the Police Station and finding the marijuana plants her head was all over the place. They had arrested Brody, and Watson was pleased about it and hadn't gone on about getting something on the Braxtons for a while now and Charlie hoped it would be the end of it. If Charlie wasn't a police officer her life owuld be so much more simpler, she and brax could be together, without any secrets,

from each other and from everyone else. Yesterdays events kept on playing on Charlies mind.

*yesterday afternoon*

Charlie was on her lunch break and gone home to get some lunch and finish some paper work. She had just finished her lunch and gathered up her paperwork when there was a knock on the door. Charlie steadily put the work on the table and made her way to the door.

"Hey, is any one in?" asked Brax "No just me" replied Charlie, but still blocking the door feeling slightly on edge "can I come in then?" Charlie moved to her right slightly to allow room for Brax to pass.

"Are you still in a huff with me?" Asked Brax taking hold of Charlies hand which was down by her side. Charlie ignored Braxs question and looked away. Like he always did, Brax lightly touched Charlies cheek to return her eyes to his. "Just tell me what you're thinking" Brax pleaded "Please?"

"I just don't know anymore" Charlie said sincerely looking into Brax's eyes. "How are we ever going to work?"

"We will do baby! You have to trust me!" "How can I trust you, hmmm? You really think this thing with Brody is going to change what's happening between us two?" Charlie asked.

"Of course not, that's not what I meant, but Brody has owned up to it, what more do you want?" Brax demanded

"What more do I want!? Maybe for you to tell me the truth one in a while, you looked me in eyes the other day and told me to trust you, you're asking me to trust you now and then I find out you knew about everything, you were probably their leader!"

"No! No, that's not true, yeah I knew but I tried to stop it, I don't want Casey getting into that **** do I! But their grown men, I can't control them!" Brax told Charlie

"Grown men, is that what you call them?" Charlie sarcastically laughed.

"Why does everything have to come down to this Charlz? I want you, and you want me right? If we both want it enough we can make it work!" "How when maybe one day I'll be the one putting you behind bars!?" Charlie was finding it hard to believe anything could ever come between Brax and herself. "I've never done anything bad enough to go in jail, aren't you forgetting that I don't have a criminal record and I don't plan on getting on, come on charlie, you want this as much as I do"

Brax pushed Charlie up against the wall. One hand in the hair and the other against her leg.

"Brax, I have to go to work" she didn't pull away though, she loved the feel of Brax kissing her lips and neck. "Be a couple of minutes late, no one will notice"

"No really I have to go and I don't think we should see each other anymore, it's too painful" and charlie walked out the door. "Charlie! We can work this out, I'm not giving up on you!"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*yesterday afternoon an hour later*

All that was on charlies mind was brax, she didn't want to, and still doesn't want to break things off with Brax, right now she wanted to be with him, but Charlie was smart she knew this wouldn't work, but it didn't make sense as to why she was so upset. Watson had told her to go home and she could see something wasn't quite right. Brax had already sent Charlie a text 'meet me in half an hour at the normal place. Please. Bxx' Charlie had decided to take watson up on her offer and apologised for the inconvenience. Half an hour later she was at the beach behind the rocks so no one could see them. When Charlie arrived Brax was already sat on one of the rocks skimming the pebbles into the sea.

"Charlie" Brax was, all in all, surprised to see the woman standing in front of him, he never expected her to come. "Can't we just forget about everything that's happened these last couple Of days?"

"I wish I could Brax but I feel used!" Charlie replied honestly.

"Used? Why!?" Brax couldn't believe what he was hearing, Charlie couldn't honestly believe that, he was the one girl he'd honestly ever loved.

"Hmm let's see, the day we find the drug crop and get the call from Angelo was the day you surprisingly come to my house after you said you were going to be busy all day and then we have sex and then you leave almost suddenly after and all hell breaks loose at work and I find out its the River Boys. It feels like you're having sex with me to get my mind away from work!" Charlie didn't mean to, but she was almost shouting

"Deep down charlz you don't really believe that, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you baby!" A tear dripped down Charlie's cheek.

"Please don't cry babe, I can't bear to see you crying" Brax wiped away the tears and left his fingers on her face, lingering.

"You know what, take all the time you need to think about this, just know that I'll be here waiting for you and I'm not using you whatsoever and I love you! And I'll wanting you more than ever" And with that Brax walked away.

In shock Charlie watched her lover away, had he just said 'I love you'? Had she heard him right? Charlie made the lone walk back to her shared house.

*present time*

Charlie didn't really think that Brax would give her space, in all honesty, she didn't want him to, But, it did allow her to see a side of Brax she hadn't seen before, he said he was going to do something and he had, Darryl Braxton was true to word. If he was truthful about this what else had he told the truth about? The drugs? Had he just been looking out for his family, obviously he wasn't going to drop Heath in it, but if Brax wasn't the leader, had he just helped hide it from the police? Like any protective big brother would have? And what about what he said yesterday, the all important three little words, did he really love Charlie, could Charlie really love Brax? Everytime she saw him her heart skipped a beat, she had butterflies everytime he looked at her sneakily and gave her his cheeky wink. Everytime he kissed her she didn't want to stop. Everytime they fell asleep together she Fell asleep with a smile knowing she'd be waking up to his face. Was she in love? It was a stronger feeling that she'd ever felt with Angelo, Angelo was just her comfort blanket.

Charlie was beginning to get out of breath. She had reached the diner and leant against the back wall. Even though the weather was awful it was very refreshing.

"Dahl? Are you alright? Was that you running a long the beach earlier? You must be freezing! Come on, come inside, I'll get you a hot drink" Irene was one of those women who was lovely to everyone whoever they were.

"Charlie? What are you doing? You should be in bed, you're just going to feel worse!" Came leahs reponse.

Irene and leah made there way into the back for some privacy.

"Where she was Irene?" Leah was becoming worried for her best friend. "Erm, well I saw her earlier, about 45 minutes ago running a longe beach but I wasn't certain it was Charlie and now I Have just found her leaning against the wall outside, in daze, what do you think is up with her dahl?"

Archived