Give You Hell

Guest biancaliamca

The couple were in Charlies bedroom, Brax had his boxers on and Charlie had her frenchies and bra on to hide their modesty. Both were equally tired tired after the amazing sex they both had. The purple covers were pulled over both their bodies as Brax's arms were wrapped around Charlies slim figure and her head was nestled into his neck. Brax awokened first with a huge smile upon his face and pulled Charlies body closer to his. Brax looked around the room to all the scattered items of clothing that himself and Charlie had carelessly flung off each other. He kissed Charlies forehead and breathed in deeply to get her scent. Brax had finally won back his girl and he wasn't going to let anything get in the way of things this time, but what was he going to do if she started asking questions again, he couldn't lie, he said he wouldn't, but Brax was frightened that if the truth came out Charlie would feel very differently about him and he couldn't bare that. As Brax was deep in thoughts he heard the door slam shut and muffled voices he was sure was Casey and Ruby. He quickly looked at his watch and was shocked to read the time at 16:34, they'd been asleep for about 2 hours. Brax quickly jumped out of bed, but also not waking Charlie up, and pushed his clothes under the bed. He had no idea what he was going to do if the teens walked in. He looked to thw window and thought about making his escape through that, but in reality it was way too small for his muscular body. Brax could tell the voice were getting closer. He didn't care at all if his brother and Charlies daughter came in to see them semi naked and finding out about their relationship, but Brax knew that Charlie didn't want anyone to find out so he had to figure something out quickly so they didn't find out! Brax began to panic.

"Do you think you're mother is back yet babe?" Casey asked, in all honesty he just wanted to know if their was a free house.

"Hmm, i not sure, I'll go check" Ruby said making her way to Charlies bedroom. "Oh actually, the washing machines on, so she must be" And Ruby made her way back into the kitchen to Casey. "Do you want to watch a film?" Casey was slightly disappointed that this was all Ruby wanted to do.

"Sure, why not" Casey followed suit to Ruby and took a seat on the sofa.

"Hmm, thats strange" Ruby had noticed the full cug of coffee on the table.

"What is?" Casey asked

"Charlie has made a cup of coffee and hasn't even touched it, I'll tell you what you pick a film and i'll go check on Charlie"

"What if you don't like the film i pick?"

"Well, we're not really going to be watching it are we" Ruby said with a cheeky glint in her eyes. "I'll be back in a minute, make yourself comfortable"

Ruby knocked on her mothers bedroom door and when their was no response she opened it and walked in to the bedroom shocked at what she saw. Her mother was slap bang in the middle of the bed during the day time, this wasn't like Charlie at all.

"Mum" Ruby said as she made her way to the bed and sat upon it "Mum" she repeated and shook her shoulders gently.

"hmm what?" Charlie said waking up from her slumber

"Charlie it's me Ruby" Charlie's head shot up from the pillow and looked around the room, Brax's clothes were gone and he was nowhere to be seen. "Charlz are you ok!?"

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine, how long you been back for?"

"About 10 minutes"

"oh right, and you're ok, nothing weird has happened has it?"

"What are you on about Charlie?" Ruby said getting more and more confused by the minute.

"nothing nothing, just ignore me. Are you with Casey?" Ruby nodded her head "yeah i am"

"Ok well i'm fine, so just go and join him, have a nice time, i'm just really tired so going to have a little nap"

"ok, have fun then charlz" Ruby made her way across the bedroom looked once more a Charlie who Ruby had no idea why she was so jumpy and she shut the door on her way out.

Charlie let go of a big breath she wasn't even aware she was holding. Charlie looked to the side and saw Brax's phone on the bedside table. Charlie was so relieved that Ruby didn't spot this.

"Has she gone?" Charlie jumped out of her skin and jumped off of the bed to see Brax scurring out from underneath the bed. Charlie was in shock to see the man coming out. "So she didn't suspect anything?" Charlie shook her head.

"How-how, wh-why, what" Charlie was in shock, Brax actually hid their relationship for her, all the while knowing Brax wanted this thing to become public knowledge.

"You were sleeping and i heard them come in, i didn't know where else to hide" He smirked, Brax always found the funny side of things

"Thankyou" Charlie smiled as she kissed him on the lips

"One small problem though" Brax said as he held on to Charlies tiny waist who was still dressed in next to nothing.

"What's that?" Charlie smiled as she stepped up on to her tiptoes and kissed him again

"How am i meant to leave without them noticing?"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After time and time again of trying to fit Brax out of Charlies bedroom window they gave up. They had both agreed that the best idea was to put a chair underneath the door handle of Charlie bedroom, so nobody could get in and see Brax and Charlie together in this compromising position. Brax was sprawled across Charlies big bed with this arms behind his head laughing at Charlie who was pacing in panic and thinking what they were going to do!

"Sit down Charlie"

"How can you be so calm!?"Charlie came to a stand still and stood at the foot of the bed

"The way i see it is theres nothing else we can do, we'll have to wait till they go and i will sneak out, they can't come in and catch us so everythings going to be ok so will you calm down and com here" Brax patted the space next to him signalling Charlie where to sit. Charlie huffed but did go and lie down on the bed.

There was a silence. This time though it wasn't uncomfortable, it wasn't awkward, it was nice. It showed that they didn't have to speak to one another to feel each others presence. It showed that they were happy to be near each other. They were comfortable with one another.

Brax gently ran through his hand through Charlies chocolate hair. Charlie ran her hand across Braxs firm stomach tracing the lines between his six pack. Brax kissed Charlies forehead.

"I know you don't want this yet, and i don't mean now but someday soon. How amazing will this be when we can do this everyday with no chair under the door and no hiding under the bed, just lying nearly naked together, it's just wow" Charlie smiled and turned over so her stomach was now resting on the bed and she was looking at Brax.

"You do understand that i do want this right? It's just too complicated to tell people at the moment, but your right this does feel amazing" Charlie whispered, careful not to be heard by the teenagers in the next room. She lay back down so her stomach was resting on top of Braxs and she shivered.

"Are you cold babe" Brax asked sincerly. "Just a little bit" came Charlies answer as Brax pulled her body in closerfor extra warmth. "Hope about we go under the covers, hmm?" Charlie nodded against Brax's against chest and he pulled the duvet up from underneath the duo and covered their bodies with it and Charlie smothered back into him.

"mmm, this feels so good" Charlie stated

"hold on, shouldn't you say that after the sex?"

"well, you already know that, you've got the texts right"

"ha, i most definately do, always put a smile on my face Charlz" Braz laughed

"yeah well, you hear the sex is amazing more than enough, i just meant our bodies touching you know, and just lying here falling asleep with you, i wish we could do this more often" Charlie smiled and yawned

"If you're tired baby, go to sleep, i'll stay awake, it's fine honestly, i like watching you sleep anyway'

"i might just take you up on that offer" and she quickly dozed off.

It was now 7 o clock. Charlie had stayed asleep all the time while Brax dozed off and woke up again simulteanously. Brax had heard Leah come in from work and heard Ruby and Casey say that they were going back to Caseys. Ruby told Leah that Charlie was asleep and had been in her room since she'd come back. After Leahs and Charlies conversation earlier on in the day at the diner Leah was slightly worried about Charlie and went to see if she was ok. She didn't want to disturb Charlie if she was asleep so Leah went straight away to open Charlies bedroom door. The door a couple of centimetres forward until it suddently stopped. Leah fit her hand through the gap in the door and moved the object away from the door to one side trying not to make a sound. The door could now fully open and Leah peaked her head through. Leah was utterly and completely shocked at the couple cuddled up on Charlies bed, both asleep, with Braxs arms around Charlies bare back. She looked for a little longer just to make sure she wasn't dreaming and just seeing things. Charlie began to stir so Leah quickly, but quietly, shut the door and went back into the kitchen still in utter shock.

It all began to make sense to Leah now. Charlie wasn't just rambling on, she was talking about herself and Brax! Doing something people won't agree with but not caring anymore. Charlie had fallen in deep with the eldest Braxton brother. Leah stayed up until nine pm and then went to bed. At 11pm she heard Charlies bedroom door open slowly, creaking. Leah quietly and sneakily opened hers so the pair couldn't see her.

"Come on, nobodies here" Charlie wrapped her gown around her and led the way to the kitched. Brax was now fully dressed. Leah could hear every word.

"If nobodies here, let me stay the night?" Brax smiled while grabbing onto Charlies hand pulling her back a little bit to stop her getting closer to the door. Brax put his hands on Charlies face and kissed her. "You know you want me to" Charlie smiled against Brax lips.

"You have to go" Charlie said in between kisses.

"So what you're say Constable is that you could be without this for one night! I'm hurt" Brax acted disappointed as he let Charlie pull into the kitchen and she opened the back door to allow Brax to go. Brax stopped on his way out and turned round to face Charlie.

"You not going to give me a kiss" Charlie laughed and pecked Brax on the lips. "Is that all i get?" Charlie sneared and went in to kiss him again and the kiss got more and more passionate. "Brrraaxxxx" as he began to kiss her neck and he wrapped his arms around her slender body. "God i love you" Brax stopped and pulled back and looked into her eyes to see if he had ruined the moment with his outburst. Charlie smiled lovingly back "I love you too" Brax kissed her with so much love.

"Now get outta here" Brax laughed and finally made his way out. "I'll text you" Brax said as he made his way out

All the while, Leah was looking on, mouth wide open, speechless. She made her way back into her bedroom and back into her bed all the time just thinking about what she had seen. The cop and the 'criminal' were in love. With each other.

Archived