Give You Hell

Guest biancaliamca

Story Title: Give You Hell

Type of story: Medium/Long (undecided)

Main Characters: Charlie, Brax, Ruby, Casey, Angelo, Heath, Leah, Bianca

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Romance/Angst

Does story include spoilers: Not sure.

Any warnings: Sex, language, drug references.

Summary: Does Cop Charlie and Badboy Brax's affair become Public Knowledge?

Why did it hurt this much? It wasn't really a real relationship, but it hurt more than Roman, Joey and Angelo put together. Why? As Charlie turned her head to the window in her room she could see the loud heavy rain beating against the window pane. In the summer it was a delightful view, her bedroom looked out onto the ocean with the warm golden sand. Her bedroom was ordinary, nothing too special, purple walls with a big queen sized bed in the middle with deep purple silk sheets covering it and a chesterdraws with her scents and jewellery scattered across it. Charlie had been in her bedroom since she finshed work last night which was 6pm till now, and it was nearing 1pm. Ruby had come in a couple of times to make sure her mother was Ok. Charlie had told Ruby and Leah that she just had a headache and that she'd be fine, she had already called in work to tell them thst she would not be making it into work today.

It was a Saturday so all the kids were off school. Thankfully VJ had gone round to a mates house so at least there was peace and quiet. Leah was working at the diner, she left about half an hour ago and told Charlie to text if she needed anything. Charlie looked at her phone to see if there were any texts. She so desperately wanted him to text her. To no avail though, she shut her eyes and counted to three in her head. One....Two...Three. By three she had opened her eyes and managed to keep the tears away. She didn't know why she was doing it but it felt as if her fingers had a mind of their own as she began opening up old messages from Brax just re-reading them.

I'll be round as soon as i can, missing you. Bx

Last night was amazing Baby. When can i next see you?x

Glad you cancelled your date ;) Hope i lived up to your fantasy of our 'date'. Sex on the beach was amazing. Bx

My mothers out and brothers are busy, come round, i've missed you xx

The texts brought mixed emotions to her, on the one hand she was smiling that she's experienced what she thought was 'love' and she would always have these memories, on the other hand she was just reliving the past and she could never get him back, it's all to complicated. She couldn't help it now, the tears were falling fast and they were uncontrollable. She tried in vain to quieten her sobs but her heart ached so much. She started thinking about Brax and what he would be doing right this minute, would he be sad? or was Charlie right? Had he been using her? If it was the latter she couldn't begin to think about how much of an idiot she had been .

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Charlie, I've told Casey that he can come round for a bit, is that alright? We were going to go on the beach for a bit but it's raining" Ruby spoke whilst knocking on Charlies bedroom door. "Yeh thats fine" came Charlies faint reply. There was something in her voice which told Ruby that her mother was not Ok. Even though Ruby gave Charlie a hard time she hated it when she was upset, and she had a feeling that Charlie wasn't ill after all.

Ruby opened the door to Charlies room and found that underneath the pile of clothes on the bed and the duvet cover itself Charlie lay with her head underneath the pillows. "Charlz?, Charlie whats up?" As she took a seat on the edge of the bed. "I am here you know, as much as you like to ignore me i'm not going anywhere" "I appreaciate your concern ruby, i really do, but this has nothing to do with you"

"To hell it doesn't, if you're upset i wanna know about it, and for you to miss work, it must be pretty bad" Ruby began to throw the pillows off the bed so she could at least see charlies face "Plus, your rooms a tip and your normally such a neat freak, so i'm not going anywhere till you tell me"

"Ruby please, just go out and see Casey, i'm asking you nicely" Charlie said as another tear rolled down her pale cheek

"No! Look at me!" Charlie stayed under the covers so she could not be seen "I said look at me" As ruby saw no improvement in Charlies co-operation she began to pull as Charlies body so that she had turned round to look at Ruby as Ruby pinned her down. "Are you crying?" Ruby didn't need an answer, she could see from the slight dampness from charlies face and the tear stained bedding. "i'm not, and if you'd excuse me i'm going to get ready" Charlie began as she got up off the bed. At the moment in time Charlie was wearing a vest top which showed off her stunning figure and pair of baggy track suit bottoms, which Ruby noted as Charlie wore these when she was stressed out and needed to 'chill out'.

"Getting ready for what? Where are you going? It's pouring" Ruby answered as she took a look out of the window to see the harsh wind and the flooding rain. "I am off for a run, they always make me feel better" She said whilst putting on her black jogging bottoms and her blue running top that she always wore whilst going out for a jog. "Not if you're 'ill'" Ruby said using her fingers on both hands next to her head to signify that she didn't really believe her Mother. "Surely going out into the rain is just going to make you feel worse as you'll catch a cold"

"Oh well, i'll just have to take that chance won't I Rubes" Charlie said as she was now ready and making her way out of the bedroom with Ruby hot on her heels.

"Charlie please, can't you just tell me whats wrong? We can talk through things"

"I don't want to talk about anything, It's fine, I'm fine, He's fine" Came Charlies reply, before she even finshed her sentence she knew she had said it. What made her say it? Especially to her daughter, the one she told all along to stay away from the Braxtons!

"He?, whose he? Charlz what are you on about" Ruby was confused, she wasn't aware her Mother was even seeing anyone, never mind getting this upset over someone. "Charlie! Whose He?"

"What are you on about Rubes, i never said he, i said i'm fine!"

"No no no, you definately said he!" Ruby blocked the door so her mother could not escape. Charlie turned round to fill up her water bottle. She rested her hands against the worktops and slowly sighed.

"hey babe" Casey came up from behind Ruby and hugged her. "Hi Charlie" Casey could sense a tense atmosphere and could tell something wasn't right.

"Charlie? Please just tell me whats wrong, we tell each other everything, you know everything about me!" Pleaded Ruby

"If i said 'he' rubes, it was a slip of the tongue, nothing else, now would you excuse me i'm off for my run, i might be a while. Bye Casey"

"Bye" Casey replied while looking deeply confused form the Mother and Daughter argument.

"Was your mother crying?, and why is she going out for a run in this weather!?" Casey innocently asked Ruby

"Come on, i need to sort stuff out, i'll tell you on the way"

"Where we off?" Casey looking even more confused than before if that was even possible

"Angelo's"

Great update. Really love the interaction with Charlie and Ruby in that chapter. And oops Charlie slipped up by saying 'He' and she should know that Ruby just wont let that go still she's found out the truth.

Update soon :D

Archived