I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved that update! :D

I liked the chat with Roman and Angelo, and I am glad someone asked Angelo how he was coping with everything, as he didnt really get that much of a chance to tlak with someone as he was to busy trying to help everyone else get through what had happened. I loved the chat with Charlie and Ruby, too :D I love it when someone says 'I'll be with you until the end' hehe. I love how supportive Ruby's friends are being, and love how you write Dex, I can just imagine him saying that! Liked Ross and Morag's little appearance. hehe.

Cant wait for Charlie and Angelo's date! :D

Aw lovely ending! Whoops I didn't realise you had updated :huh: Loved this chapter so much and if the build-up to the date is anything to go by the date will be brilliant! Looking forward to it! I'm glad that Charlie and Ruby were able to confide in their friends, and hopefully now they will know what to help them through. I'm glad that Angelo and Roman are getting on now, now that Roman knows maybe he can help Angelo through all of this, cos I'm sure it's a shock to the system, although it doesn't look like Roman is coming to terms with it any time soon. Oh and I loved the "he'll be with you to the end" bit :wub: Such a good chapter :D Date time now!!

Awww, I loved the date. But poor Charlie with her leg :( I'm so glad she let Angelo comfort her though.

It's lovely to read them like this in your fic.

You said you can't write mushy stuff! It was amazing! Actually immense! Seriously. It was beautiful. Well done Cally.

I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Loved it!!

Loved Charlie and Ruby's chat, was sweet. They seem to be starting to form a nice little bond as mother/daughter. Loved the stuff with the teens! Some nice banter there. And again, I love how you write Dex, just so spot on! lol. And the date was just.... :wub: Angelo is soo sweet. Poor Charlie feeling conscious about her leg, but I knew Angelo wouldnt care about that. His little speech to her was just so.... :wub:

Looking forward to more. :)

Oh and your welcome. Glad to be of help. :P