I'll Be With You Until The End (by callyha) - comments

HighwayUnicorn

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this last night and thought I'd get a chance for a comment today but I'm super busy with coursework and essays and ucas..... so

Loved the changelo bits, teddy thing was cute, and I can't wait to see what happens on Friday night! Poor VJ, bless him for being so caring towards Charlie.

Loving this! Sorry it's a bit bitty tonight!

Aw cute ending! I'm so glad that Ruby and Xavier have sorted things out. Poor Angelo, I really feel for him being so close to the information but not being able to access it. But hopefully it will all get sorted soon, I'm sure it's hard for Georgie having to keep the information from Angelo and knowing it's destroying him. Update soon!

Great update Cally! :)

I'm glad that Ruby talked to Xavier and that they seemed to sort things! :) Poor Angelo, I feel so sorry for him. It must be hard for him not being able to know anything about the case. OOhh cute little bit with VJ at the end. Looking forward to more :)

Update soon :D

Great update Cally. :)

I was a little bit worried there at the begining that Roman wasnt going to talk to Leah, but I am glad he did. I really wish he would stop blaming himself for what happened to Charlie though, hopefully Leah is slowly getting through to him. Think it might be good for him to get away from the bay for a few days too. I think its sweet that Romeo, Nicole and Xavier are going to the study classes with Ruby, and also think it would be lovely if Xavier did go and apologise to Charlie. And Charlie and VJ! Aww, he is so sweet, and when he was asking about Angelo and if she was happy, aww bless him. But I do hope that Charlie will be okay bowling.

Update soon! Cant wait for more! :D

Edited by Danni02