NZ airs ahead of Australia

Guest Nathan.

He's not talking about time wise....he's talking about episode wise. I'm more than aware of the time zone differences. No need to speak to me like I am an idiot.

As I am a stay home mother at the moment, I forget what day it is so clearly this is what happened in this case. Again, do NOT speak down to me.

I meant 2 hours ahead as in 2 hours ahead in showing the episode before Australia - not the time differences. Clearly Nathan knew what I meant according to his second post. Anyway, in the first sentence of my post I was talking to Nathan - should hit the reply button more often, would save me from getting unnecessarily attacked.

And settle down, I didn't say anything at all to imply that you are in idiot. I didn't speak down to you at all. Was just stating what day the games ended.

:wink:

He's not talking about time wise....he's talking about episode wise. I'm more than aware of the time zone differences. No need to speak to me like I am an idiot.

As I am a stay home mother at the moment, I forget what day it is so clearly this is what happened in this case. Again, do NOT speak down to me.

Noone was speaking down to you. Poster Home and Away was just clarifying. It certainly didn't come across attacking to me.

I'm more than aware of the time zone differences. No need to speak to me like I am an idiot.

Ouch!!

Friendly!

• 2 weeks later...

Noone was speaking down to you. Poster Home and Away was just clarifying. It certainly didn't come across attacking to me.

I agree!

Archived