The right man for Rachel?

Guest charmed60

The right man for Rachel?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me I picked Tony, Kim was like a stepping stone for Rachel to discover herself a bit more when she moved to the Bay, Hugh was her best friend but they were too different and he just didn't seem right for Rachel at all, Lewis was the man who made Rachel realize that she was getting older and wanted children and Roman was just the person that made Rachel see that another Kim was not what she wanted but someone like Tony who in the end had been right in front of her!

To me I picked Tony, Kim was like a stepping stone for Rachel to discover herself a bit more when she moved to the Bay, Hugh was her best friend but they were too different and he just didn't seem right for Rachel at all, Lewis was the man who made Rachel realize that she was getting older and wanted children and Roman was just the person that made Rachel see that another Kim was not what she wanted but someone like Tony who in the end had been right in front of her!

That's actually probably the best explanation I've ever heard in relation to Rachel's past relationships; it makes a lot of sense. Thanks to both you and Carina for your explanations :) It would be great if people could explain why they've chosen who they did; especially the person who voted other; I'm intrigued to know who it was!

This was another difficult one because I liked her with both Kim and Tony.(Kim hasn't got any votes yet?Is there no-one left watching from 2007?)In the end, it had to be Tony because of the way things ended with Kim:Although I think she and Kim would have worked in different circumstances, I guess she and Tony could have worked in any circumstances.

Tony

Kim and Rachel were also really cute, but there was just too many things which made them incompatible.

If Rachel hadn't been able to get together with Tony, I would have said that Hugh and Rachel would have been great too.

Tachel were pretty bound to get together. When they first got together it was extremely cute, Tony being scared to ask Rach, Rach looking at Tony in a different way from before, etc.As I said before, although they brought out the worst in each other at times, they were supposed to be together :)

That's actually probably the best explanation I've ever heard in relation to Rachel's past relationships; it makes a lot of sense. Thanks to both you and Carina for your explanations :) It would be great if people could explain why they've chosen who they did; especially the person who voted other; I'm intrigued to know who it was!

hehe awwww thank you ^_^

• 8 months later...

Archived