Pretty Little Liars

theAdellefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when season 2 is starting here? I know Fox 8 is only halfway through season 1. I know it will be sometime next year. I can't wait

No don't know sorry we are only up to like Ep 9 and there is 22 episodes so might be late next year or early 2013

• 4 weeks later...

No Ive tried looking on the website but its not even on their list of shows. It was in Dolly magazine it will be sometime this year no idea when though. I saw it in Dolly magazine about awesome shows that are going to be airing this year

Yeah I looked on the website too hopefully it will come out around March/April instead of later in the year

• 7 months later...

Season 2 of Pretty Little Liars is coming out on DVD October 3rd and I am up to Season 2 Ep 21 Breaking The Code which airs this Monday. I hope Fox 8 air Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars the week after Season 2 like they did after Season 1 finished and started Season 2 a week after.

she can see again but is pretending to be still blind

Wait until season 3 starts. I watched the first episodes last night. My fave character is Aria and my fave couple is Spencer and Toby. Jenna really is not nice we all thought Toby was coming onto her and it was the other way around. For some reason my spoilers keep getting inserted up the top its not me its my laptop. Jenna makes Dani Sutherland look like a choir girl

This Monday their will be double episodes of Season 2 Father Knows Best and Eye of the Beholder and I have a feeling next week will be double eps as well. Also I emailed Fox 8 and asked when Season 3 will be airing it starts Mondays at 7:30pm from November 12.

Time may vary in diffrent states I have a feeling for Adelaide it will be 7pm not 7:30pm can't wait for Season 3.

I don't understand if

If Mona is A

why is she getting messages from A?

Maya is dead

Archived