Ruby

Guest -Kevin-

Ruby  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Rubes character, so I voted 'I love her so much, she's the best character ever'.

Although, I dont think that is the case. I dont 'love her so much' and there have been better characters than Ruby so she not 'the best character ever' but that seemed to be the option for love..... :rolleyes:

I like Ruby. I hope for more Charlie/Ruby scenes really soon :)

But I don't like the way how Ruby is keeping everything e.g. Xavier's money from Hugo and helping him out with Hugo, etc...a secret from Charlie. She should be honest and tell her mother the truth because she said to Charlie last year in Episode 4994 'I don't want any more secrets between us, Charlie' or something like that.

I love Rubes character, so I voted 'I love her so much, she's the best character ever'.

Although, I dont think that is the case. I dont 'love her so much' and there have been better characters than Ruby so she not 'the best character ever' but that seemed to be the option for love..... :rolleyes:

I totally agree, i love her but shes not the best character ever :P so i went for the "like" option :)

Archived