C4TV(NZ) interview with Amy Mathews and Ada Nicodemou

Guest suzannelgnz

http://www.c4tv.co.nz/Home-and-Away-interv...34/Default.aspx

It's about 3 minutes in length, and was done when Amy and Ada were in NZ for Auckland's Coca Cola Christmas in the Park (December 09').Unfortunately the quality isn't that great, but there isn't any other recordings of that particular interview.

I was going to post this the other day, haha. I loved the interview, it's SOOO nice to see them doing that, espec. Amy, because we don't really see a lot of her! They seem to get on really well. I wish it was longer, haha. That guy's so lucky. It'd be good if they put pictures up of the Carols, too.

Thanks, Suzanne! :D

Thank you so much for posting Suzanne! It was a nice little interview and they look like they get on well. I'm shocked to actually see an interview with Amy. It's a shame we didn't hear more about what's coming up for their characters but can't have everything :lol: That presenter made me laugh - he was a huge flirt haha.

Kirsty I've seen you what was said in it :)

Archived