Lore's graphics

Guest ariana_tithe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful icons Lore! Not a Ruby/Romeo fan but I honestly adore those icons! Especially number 7, I can't fault that icon in any way. Number 9 is too cute.... did I just say that?... I'm meant to be a Romigo fan, haha. You are like the master of making icons. :wink: Your cropping is always perfect!! Those black and white icons are amazing!! and that new colouring you have been using is incredible! Please keep using it. :)

Thank you so much everyone. :D :D <33 And Jen, it's actually Liam/Nicole, but I really do need to make some Matilda/Ric icons, I love them, they were so cute together. <3

This update mostly contains Ruby/Romeo.

634715_900.png635311_900.png638824_900.png

icons here

Lore

Ha! Oops. I stared at it for ages thinking 'is it isn't it' and finally settled that it was from the length of the guy's hair and the high bun on the girl but now I just feel stupid, for a) taking that long to decide before posting, and b) then being wrong. Oh wells. Yes, you should make Mattie/Ric icons *wink wink nudge nudge* for getting my hopes up :P

Stunning Ruby/Romeo icons. I don't know what else to add. Gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived