Hotties Cool It A Day

Guest Anaya

Hotties Cool It A Day

The Sunday Telegraph January, 10, 2010 12:12AM

HOME and Away's hot off-screen couple Esther Anderson and Conrad Coleby are no longer an item.

An on-set source told Hush last week the pair had "broken up" and a look at Coleby's Facebook, where his status is listed as single, confirmed the split.

Coleby recently left the show to join the cast of Sea Patrol.

The couple were often photographed together at social events, but they haven't been seen together for the past few months.

Hush wonders whether the break-up has anything to do with Anderson being spotted crying at the Melbourne Cup last year.

---

Well not sure if this is just idle gossip/speculation on the media's part but it does sound like it's true. Plus they haven't been spotted together much in recent times, not that this must signal the end of a relationship. 'Cos they are both filming on different shows atm & so filming locations will probably be far away. Again just another assumption. Urgh I sound like a trashy mag relationship analyser/columnist type person. Those ones that I actually despise. Lol! :P

It's actually sad if it's true :(, I personally think they made a gorgeous couple. :wub:

i tend to agree dinerlandlord-there is much more to a relationship than looks and 'looking good' together- i dont think its any surprise that the people saying how'hot' they looked together are 'changelo' fans- their relationship has nothing beyond 'looking good' together.

When there is news of a split of a couple there was very little info on in the first place, there is in turn quite little you can comment on. They looked good together according to consensus, the post in question doesn't say a word about that being the most important thing in a relationship and it ended with well wishes for them both. Whether or not posters are changelo fans is totally irrelevant. No need to pounce and categorise people.

How they look really has nothing to do with their relationship.

i tend to agree dinerlandlord-there is much more to a relationship than looks and 'looking good' together- i dont think its any surprise that the people saying how'hot' they looked together are 'changelo' fans- their relationship has nothing beyond 'looking good' together.

What else can you comment on anyway? I don't know them personally, do you? :unsure: So if you're on the outside looking in at a celebrity relationship, aside from photographs of the two at public appearences & the odd article/interviews in magazines, you don't know the ins & outs of the issues affecting their relationship. So anything you express about the reasoning behind their split, like the long distance stuff, is all just assumptions & speculation. Like I said in my initial post.

What I do know, however, is that they did make a very 'gorgeous' couple, they both looked 'hot' together (something the article we are commenting on touched upon itself), and in terms of personality (of what little we get to know through articles) they came across as well suited on the surface. Therefore on that basis alone I, and others, are entitled to be sad that they are no longer together & express that if we wish to. And this does not mean that we believe 'looking good' is the only thing important to a relationship.

And just for your information, I am not a Changelo fan, not that this has any pertinence to this article, my opinion or anybody else's opinions on it anyway.

Archived