Farewell to Love (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Georgia

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved everything about that :wub:

I'm petrified for the end, because I don't want Belle to die. :(

But I love how you wrote Aden into that chapter... he still loves Belle.

And in my opinion, Belle still loves him, but he can't be the person she needs him to be.

Update again soon.

What is it with the members on this forum and making me cry ? :(

It's obviously time for the goodbyes... my favourites were the Annie and Aden ones.

Annie, because Belle said some lovely things, and Aden, because everything got cleared up (loved the bit about the great love :wub:)

Update again soon.

And you've made me cry... again :(

This story is so well written, and now I'm sad because Belle is dead, and everyone else is sad.

Will there be another chapter, or was that it ?

If that's the end of the story, then thank you for sharing it. It was amazing, and beautifully written.

If there's another chapter, then I can't wait for the update.

Will there be another chapter, or was that it ?

If that's the end of the story, then thank you for sharing it. It was amazing, and beautifully written.

If there's another chapter, then I can't wait for the update.

There is, once again, one more chapter, which hopefully will turn out all right.Should be up in the next couple of days.

RR1, there are so many words that can be used to describe this fiction.

Sad, heart breaking, tear jerking, amazingly well written, fantastic plot... Actually, there aren't enough words to describe just how fantastic this story was.

I loved it all, start to finish, and I will definetly look out for more of your fictions in the future.

Just... WOW. Loved it all :wub:

Okay, I don't normally like to play favourites but a big thank you to Georgia, who commented on every chapter.You showed a tired hack that there was actually someone out there enjoying this and it really helped keep me writing.

Thank you to everyone else who's read this and/or commented on it.I was half-expecting a few cries of "Heresy!" so I'm glad people seemed to accept what I was doing.Unless they just stopped reading...

• 8 months later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Farewell to Love (by Red Ranger 1) - comments