Farewell to Love (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Georgia

Belle kissed Geoff ? Like sisterly on the cheek or something more serious ??? I'm going to pretend it was on the cheek, because she's dying and Geoff can't deal with it if she dies as his girlfriend, instead of a friend.. and Belle loves Aden.

Ramble over.

Great chapter. I loved the whole chapter, I can't pick a favourite part.

Update real soon...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor, poor, poor Belle. She deserves her happily ever after, but she isn't going to get it :(

I loved the last line because when she dies, people are going to forget she was here, so to me, the last line had a double meaning.

Update soon.

Georgia. x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub:

That was for the ending.

I think I understand Belle's decision. Aden wasn't able to cope with her illness, but Geoff can help.

Update soon, because I love this story - even if it isn't Adelle :D

That was brillant.

I loved the interaction between Belle and Aden, although it was sad (she shattered another one of his dreams)

And I have a feeling that in the next coupld of chapters, Geoff and Belle will be having a relationship talk.

Update soon. :D

I want a Geoff, I really really want a Geoff. That was so sweet, about how beautiful she was, despite the cancer.

And you are welcoming for keeping you motivated. This is one of the best stories I've read, because it's a really different idea, and you are an amazing writer. So keep writing :D

Update soon.