Amy's Artwork :)

Guest CharlieBucktonFan

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: requested by charmed60 (Tachel Fan)

That's me :P

TachelAv53.pngTachelAv22.pngTachelAv67.png

I LOVE how the text bends around these photos. It's so creative and the colouring is just beautiful. I love avatars which are really close up to the scene so we can see the expression on the character's faces, such happiness and love :wub: The pink on the icon I've chosen is just sooo pretty, I had such trouble choosing which one to use so I went with this one in the end because of the crop and colouring. And the bendy text hehe.

TachelAv89.pngTachelAv76.pngTachelAv75.pngTachelAv247.pngTachelAv84.png

These are beautiful particularly for the cropping. They really focus on the emotion of the scene. I particularly love the fourth one because there are so many different colours in the scene that are bright and stand out and it's nice to have an off centre crop, makes it different.

TachelAv999.pngTachelAv95.png

I love the blurry, dreamy effect of these avs seeing as the emotion of the scene is meant to be all happy.

TachelAv34.pngTachelAv32.pngTachelAv2-1.png

These are amazingly creative. I love the text and the colourful borders. My favourite is the second one, just the big word family sums up what's going on and really focuses on the scene.

TachelAv427.pngTachelAv342.png

These are really cool, I like the negative space behind them.

TachelAv866.pngTachelAv453.png

These ones are really different. The first one is so clever and I love the text you used and the second looks like a painting. They're really nice :)

TachelAv523.pngTachelAv42.png

I love these ones to. The first one is really cool how you blended two pictures in and I love the little heart...speaks a thousand words :P I love how happy the second one is and how the picture is secluded to a corner with the blurry colour around it.

Finally, just thank you so much. I know a lot of hard work went into finding the caps and creating them and I'm so so grateful. Thank you :wub:

Archived