Todd Lasance is wholesome change for Home and Away

Guest xknomex

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet article, but very weird choice of headline!

WTH did that have to do with anything! Based on the headline I thought it was going to be about Todd doing charity work or something!

And I think every H&A related article from now on is going to have the prerequisite opening sentances rehashing all the scandals!

Sweet article, but very weird choice of headline!

WTH did that have to do with anything! Based on the headline I thought it was going to be about Todd doing charity work or something!

And I think every H&A related article from now on is going to have the prerequisite opening sentances rehashing all the scandals!

I agree,it was a nice article but it didn't really seem to have a point.

In the writer's defence, they could possibly be referring to the audience's homophobia as the Jarlie storyline being in the spotlight for "all the wrong reasons." I just find it a bit unfair that people are jumping to conclusions and calling the writer homophobic, when it could just be a simple misunderstanding on the reader's part in how it is worded.

Archived