Geoff/Claudia

Claudia should be happy. She has two guys to play musical beds with. Another Belle in the making.

:lol: In all fairness to Belle, at least she was never stupid enough to get herself pregnant. And not be sure who the father was.

I have to say, my biggest disappointment with this storyline is that (IMO anyway), they seriously downplayed Geoff's reaction to the pregnancy and his coming to terms with it. Coming from his background, I was sure he would struggle FAR more, before accepting it. The fact that he then took off, and we didn't even get to SEE it on screen was a major cop out!

I agree with this. It would have been much more interesting viewing - because, quite frankly, this story is pretty boring - if instead of just running away when it all got to much for him, we saw more of a struggling with him to accept it and his acting out a bit, I would have thought he would have had more of a struggle to believe that he was the father. If they are going to do this stupid story then they should at least give us something interesting to watch.

I agree with you Red Ranger 1

I also think they ran out of a storyline for Geoff so they made him take off.

No offense but Geoff to me, is a little hypocritical I mean, Irene confessed that she was drunk when she hit Annie and then Geoff goes all macho on everyone

"Irene, if you hit Annie or anyone else in this house again"

Pffffffffffffffffft..... Irene's drinking is exactly like Belle's drug addiction, if Geoff can forgive Belle then he can stop being such a hypocrite and forgive Irene!

It took time for Geoff to forgive Belle, so I'm sure that he over time will be able to see that Irene wasnt really in the right state when she hit Annie, and will be able to forgive her.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but Geoff to me, is a little hypocritical I mean, Irene confessed that she was drunk when she hit Annie and then Geoff goes all macho on everyone

"Irene, if you hit Annie or anyone else in this house again"

Pffffffffffffffffft..... Irene's drinking is exactly like Belle's drug addiction, if Geoff can forgive Belle then he can stop being such a hypocrite and forgive Irene!

I don't think that's hypocrisy.Geoff isn't complaining about Irene being an addict, she's complaining about her hitting his sister.As far as I remember, Belle never harmed Annie or anyone else as a result of her addiction.He's got a teenage sister and pregnant girlfriend living in that house and he's not going to just turn a blind eye to someone hitting them.Anyway, Geoff's basically a forgiving person so I think he'll come round pretty quickly.