Geoff/Claudia

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could say I don't know what you're talking about but I kind of do.Still watching at UK pace but there was something odd in that scene where she suggested he pray, it was almost like she was playing him and saying what she thought he'd want a girlfriend to say.I'm hoping if she is up to something they'll get past it, Geoff's normally the forgiving type and I'm not going to get judgemental and say he's a "bad" Christian or not a Christian anymore because he's had sex, contrary to popular belief a lot of Christians do actually do that.I haven't seen anything to suggest the baby isn't Geoff's, as I suggested on another thread she'd be 100% sure it was his if he was the only person she slept with.If she and Lachie were fighting all the time as she claimed, it's highly possible they weren't actually sleeping together.

I like Geoff but hate Claudia.As Zetti and Bec say,there's something off about her.I'm not sure it's just about the baby though,i was getting bad vibes before that.My poor Geoffrey will get hurt i'm sure of it.

I might have said this somewhere else,but i want Claudia to die,leaving the baby to Geoff.Woman die in childbirth all the time and it's a better idea then going down the predictable route of either Claudia losing the baby or it not being Geoff's and Claudia leaves with it.

Still watching at UK pace but there was something odd in that scene where she suggested he pray, it was almost like she was playing him and saying what she thought he'd want a girlfriend to say.

I thought the exact thing, RR. There really is something off about her and I don't believe the baby is Geoff's. I fear she's playing him. Has Lachie left?? If so, then that could be the reason.

Personally, I like Claudia and Geoff together a lot. With Nicole, they just seemed to different to be a couple and with Claudia, her and Geoff come from the same sort of background, on a farm and went to primary school together just kind of made them seem like a perfect couple (at least to me). As for the pregnancy, I don't so much mind as I think it will be good to see how religion is going to play on Geoff's side.

^Huh?Geoff slept with Claudia about nine months after he slept with Nicole.Hardly jumping straight from one bed to another. And like I said before, we don't really know when Claudia last slept with Lachie, if she's as certain that the baby's Geoff's as she says she is, it's probably some time ago.

I'm not sure if Claudia's meant to be a Christian or not.As I tried to say in my previous post, you do get "strict" Christians who don't believe in sex before marriage but there are plenty of Christians who don't have a problem with it.Although the fact her parents kicked her out for being pregnant does suggest a pretty strict upbringing.I think the fact Geoff and Claudia come from a similar background, with both growing up on farms, makes her more suited to him than Nicole who really did come from a different world.

well form the sounds of the spoilers that have just come out.

and if you dont want to be spoiled the dont highlight and read

It sounds as though Lachie has some unfinished business with Claudia and is taking it out on Geoff. Lachie deciding that Geoff would end up in hospital but having it backfire sounds a little

<_< to me.

And then Lachie worried that he'll be paralized or some bull crap like that and Claudia and Geoff having a massive fight and Geoff throwing her out sounds like nothing to me.

I mean Geoff must have a good reason to throw her out!

Sounds like the beginning of the end for Geoff and Claudia!

I agree with what you said Bec,

We must find out Lachie is the father, because no matter how angry Geoff is he just wouldnt throw his pregnant girlfriend out on the streets

I really dont like this pairing, Its just awful. :(