Pictures Of You (by Niara) - comments

kristie1024

Awww, that was so cute :wub: and sad. It was really emotional. And even though I'm not a massive fan of Aden and Belle. I really liked them together in the story.

And I loved when Irene was talking to her it was a really nice scene. I really enjoyed this, it was really good.

That was just so sad. But so brilliantly written too, I could actually visualise it. The letter that Belle wrote was sad, but I'm glad she did. Aden's reaction, and everyone else's, were excellent and so real, which just made it sadder.

Great oneshot!

This was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. Aden and Belle's reaction to the news that she was going to die was done so well and was definitely my favourite parts. It was pretty realistic. Aden leaving like that was sad but for once I liked him storming out. You could feel the emotion there. I'm glad that you had Belle breakdown, about all things she would miss and being to young to die, and let everything out like anyone would do in that situation instead of staying strong and being brave for the sake of everyone. Felt more real that way. Belle and Irene's speeches to each other was beautiful. Sweet but not to overdone, which I liked. I didn't even mind Belle calling Irene 'mum' because atleast she acknowledged Amanda and the fact she loved her but it was Irene who truly looked after her. Like Belle and Irene's, Belle and Aden's speeches to each other was also done really well. No big words or anything too profound, just them simply expressing how they felt about each other one last time. The letter was a nice touch and sounds like something Belle would do.

Brilliant oneshot. There was nothing I didn't love about it. You are definitely a talented writer.

Edited by Jody

I agree with everyone else.

They lay together on the bed with their little daughter placed on top of them. It was the perfect moment ever, even though it was going to be shattered apart in a few minutes it would be one of the final and amazing moments that ever happened in Belle’s life.

that part was so sad it made me cry :(

Fantastic :)