Esther sees positives in lesbian line

Guest **Julie**

Thank you for posting the article Julie. :D

When she returns to the set of Home and Away more big storylines are in store for Anderson.

"The next one is hectic and full on, but really good," she said.

I'm looking forward to watching her next big storyline. :)

She will walk the red carpet alongside boyfriend Conrad Coleby.

Awwww! CaR lives! :wub:

Technically, CaR doesn't live anymore but Conrad and Esther live! :P I'll let you come up with an original name for their "real-life" couple. :wink:

Looks like they are done with the Charlie being gay storyline which was to be expected for a Australia soap. As nice as it would have been to have a gay character in H&A, I'm kind of glad seeing that Joey/Charlie didn't look great together.

Looks like they are done with the Charlie being gay storyline which was to be expected for a Australia soap. As nice as it would have been to have a gay character in H&A, I'm kind of glad seeing that Joey/Charlie didn't look great together.

Whaaat????

What Dan said was that there is more to this storyline. Her next big storyline is in the Big Spoilers thread.

I didn't see Esther or Conrad at the red carpet on the logies... i thought they'd be a least seen but i didn't see them.. were they on the news? I didn't know.

Archived