Esther Anderson misses Cats home and away

Guest elmo_loves_you

A LOVE of footy is making life in Sydney hard for Home and Away star Esther Anderson.

The Melbourne-born model-turned-actor said when it came to the AFL, Sydneysiders just didn't get it.

"It's just a non-event up there," Anderson said.

"I've been missing my footy hugely since I've been there."

But Anderson, a diehard Cats supporter from Geelong, admitted she hadn't managed to catch her beloved boys on Thursday night.

"To be honest, I didn't even know it was on, I'm so out of it," she said.

"I opened up the paper and saw how well they'd done and I just wished I'd got there."

Anderson, who plays policewoman Charlie Buckton on the soap, let slip while in town her hopes of scoring a place in the new series of Dancing with the Stars.

Anderson was effusive about her desire to take the dance floor.

And as a former model, who is now part of the Channel 7 family, the odds of her getting a gig as a celebrity dancer must be pretty good.

While Seven is being tight-lipped about the show, Dancing with the Stars will return later in the year.

Source

In the last few days I was thinking about weather there might be possibility that Esther would be on Dancing with the stars and then today I read this article. It would be so awesome if she was. The chances of her being on a pretty high because of all the exposure she's had this year with the Home and Away storylines. I can't wait to find out if she's going to be on it.

Esther would be awesome on Dancing with the Stars. She should definitely give it a go.

I thought it was going to say she was missing her cats, as in the animal. I have no idea about AFL.

Archived