Eve "Zoe McCallister" Jacobsen - Emily Perry

Lauz

I couldn't find a thread in this section on Emily Perry, so I've decided to make one :)

She was basically the reason I joined BttB years ago. The stalker storyline had me ranting like crazy. And the old thread had 874 pages! That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

For me, the stalker storyline was the best the show has ever seen. And it was great that Emily made her re-appearance with Sarah (Tracey Thompson) by her side.

So, please begin ranting!

Also, apologies because I got the actor name/character name the wrong way round.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

Maxine Trood :wub: I wish we could've seen more of her. The glasses and wig = sexy. And Tracey... the memories come flooding back. I still ship Eve/Tracey hehe.

The whole 'cake death' thing is still annoying. I never really saw them as a threat until then.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that she was dead. I just read this in the BttB cast section under Eve.

"Peter screamed for everyone to get down as the Barn exploded, killing Zoe in the blast and putting a final end to her reign of terror."

Shame though, because a third appearance would be awesome :P

Yeah, they managed to make it seem like the most random thing ever.I know they had that whole lovers backstory floating around somewhere but the way it was broadcast it looked as though someone suddenly remembered "Oh, yeah, the stalker was meant to have an accomplice, wasn't she?That policewoman's not a regular, let's make it her and then blow them up so we don't have to explain it."To this day, I've no idea what the heck happened in that scene.Last time I saw it it looked like Alf caused the explosion.

^ Yeah I remember something about that. Someone was walking around and it sorta looked like they turned on the gas tank, or whatever exploded. And then Sarah McCake (obviously not her real name) walks in and BOOM!

And they only explained that Tracey/Eve were lovers on the website, which is weird. But with

all the controversy over the whole Charlie/Joey storyline at the moment

, I'm not surprised they took the same approach with Tracey/Eve. It's just a shame because Eve's whole comeback was really exciting up until the rushed ending. I would've loved to have seen some flashbacks, or Kim's reaction since he dated her. Or perhaps a few scenes with Tracey/Eve planning stuff.

For real. I understand the not revealing Tracey as her accomplice until the final showdown, but they should've at the very least have shown us Zoe actually doing her evildoing. Preferably in her Maxine Trood disguise. :wub:

And that final episode of theirs, I know it was Jack & Martha's wedding an' all, but really, they should've had the Stalker stuff for the entire last half of the episode rather than the last, what, three minutes? Plus some flashbacks of Zoe escaping the tyre factory explosion wouldn't have gone amiss, or at least a flashback or two of her meeting Tracey in the city. :P

Yeah, they managed to make it seem like the most random thing ever.I know they had that whole lovers backstory floating around somewhere but the way it was broadcast it looked as though someone suddenly remembered "Oh, yeah, the stalker was meant to have an accomplice, wasn't she?That policewoman's not a regular, let's make it her and then blow them up so we don't have to explain it."To this day, I've no idea what the heck happened in that scene.Last time I saw it it looked like Alf caused the explosion.

:lol: Word.