Eve "Zoe McCallister" Jacobsen - Emily Perry

Lauz

Haha :lol: I watched that yesterday when I was going through my H&A folder. I'm still happy with how that vid turned out :) I also found the fic I half-wrote. Might finish that one-day, but I was way too content with everyone else's fics.

Edited by Lauz

You're probably right :P I guess it wasn't too ****, but I just had trouble thinking of ideas. I'm writing my Charlie/Joey fic right now and I'm lost for words (again :lol:) I've decided to stick to the main story, like what's already been happening, and I'm still stuck! I think I better stick to playing guitar hehe.

Cringe-worthy? You're joking :o

I just read Crush and most of Just Defy they were great! I laughed my ass off in Crush. Tracey was so drunk :lol:

Are you working on any stories at the moment? Cause if so, I'm reading them.

Edited by Lauz

:lol: I completely forgot about that Drunk!Tracey fic, and I think at the time Just Defy was my most popular one. Good times.

And I haven't written a single thing since September '08, I'm never satisfied with what I churn out, and the things I do manage to write nowadays are always original stories. I literally can't get into writing fanfic no more. :blink:

You got any idea where your Jarlie fic will be ready? :wub:

I'm definitely gonna finish reading Just Defy. It's daaaaaaaamn good :D

I know what you mean about the fanfic thing. I've got a few original story ideas but I'm struggling to do any fanfics. But then again, I've always struggled :lol: Mainly because I feel like everything has been done. But since this Charlie/Joey thing is fresh I thought I'd at least try. But now I'm having trouble with that because, well, the storyline is still going and I'm still waiting to see what happens. So for now I'll just stick with what we've seen and write about their feelings and whatnot.

I've done a very small part for the Jarlie fic, like very small. But I'm gonna try and post it in a few hours and keep writing tomorrow :)

And so I'm not spamming, I'll talk about some Zoeness!

Here's a video from Random Place. I can't believe it's still up!

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&brand=...:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

:blush:

Time for some vintage Emily. Years back, her character was a supporting player in one of the unsexiest lesbian storylines on Australian tv, lucky for us that means that there are clips featuring BB!Emily on YouTube.

Part 1:

She's in plenty, but not all, of the other clips in the storyline but this one's my favourite:

Edited by luckyrabbit

I also found the fic I half-wrote. Might finish that one-day, but I was way too content with everyone else's fics.

I'm still waiting for that! :lol: I would like to read the completed product, or just an a lil bit!

Vintage Emily! :P That actually sounds kind of cool. Must go and watch that now.