Travis and Rebecca Nash

Guest KirstyEkua

I was watching an old Home and Away romance special last night and realised just how much i loved Travis and Rebecca. They were such a wonderful, sweet couple who were together for a long time without too much serious drama! They were just really happy together and i loved that. And they got a great ending :)

I loved that they took over the Van Park House when Pippa left, and the trouble they had with Tiegan,Sally and Justine because they were uncomfortable with them kissing. :lol: And i loved Rebecca's relationship with Don, it was nice they were able to forge a good relationship.

It's really tragic what happened to Belinda Emmett, she was a great actresss and seemed like such a lovely person.

I liked them. I think they should re-introduce them! Yes, I know it would be shoddy doing another Rebecca re-cast, but in a few years when the character cull starts again, perhaps they could move in with a hoard of (SORAS'd??) children, bringing both history and a continuation of a family dynasty in the show.

They could always recast. I mean, why break the habit of a lifetime.

I think my favourite was the first one, but that might just be the age of character she was portraying. I always fond Belinda's performance competent, neither was it terrible nor overpowering.

Archived