Travis and Rebecca Nash

Guest KirstyEkua

If Belinda was still alive i'd love for them to return but Rebecca would not be the same without her.
they could get the actress who replaced her while she had her first round of treament. What was her name? Megan connolly (thanks IMBD) But she died too. are Danielle Carter / Jane Hall still alive or will we have to try for Rebecca Mark V

If Belinda was still alive i'd love for them to return but Rebecca would not be the same without her.
they could get the actress who replaced her while she had her first round of treament. What was her name? Megan connolly (thanks IMBD) But she died too. are Danielle Carter / Jane Hall still alive or will we have to try for Rebecca Mark V

Jane Hall's now in Neighbours playing another Rebecca.(Maybe she only plays characters called Rebecca.)I think Danielle Carter's still around somewhere, I have fond memories of her although Jane was before my time.But she was a completely different character when she came back so I really don't think it would work with yet another actress.

I don't think they should recast, i hate it when they do that. I would have loved for them to come back but only with Belinda. I loved her Rebecca, i don't know why there was just something about her i really loved.

Travis and Rebecca's beach wedding was so romantic and surprisingly drama free :lol: I wished they did weddings like that now a days. I know drama is good but it was just lovely to see a happy couple have a lovely wedding.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived