Who's Hotter

Guest Ozigirlpride

Who's Hotter  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Geoff :wub:

I was stuck between Ruby and Nicole for the prettiest girl, but in the end I went for Nicole.

If Belle wasn't on the list, it would have been Ruby for me. I think she is so naturally pretty.

But I guess if you went with Geoff, choosing Nicole would make more sense. Lol.

ha ha well yes, I actually do think that Ruby is so naturally pretty. Maybe there should have been an option 'All of them' because all the girls are just so damn pretty! :lol:

Edit: Ooops there was. lol. My bad.

:lol: That was funny! Aww, bless. You need to read the polls properly! Lol.

haha I was still thinking about Geoff when I read the girl's options....thats my excuse. :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, totally. Aden's hotter than Geoff in my opinion :P

Geoff is okay looking but Aden still does it for me.

I think along with his personality though so ... Lol.

Ah, I dont find Aden attractive at all, really dont get the whole hype there......but hey lots of people do so whatever floats your boat...:lol:

Yeah, totally. Aden's hotter than Geoff in my opinion :P

Geoff is okay looking but Aden still does it for me.

I think along with his personality though so ... Lol.

Ah, I dont find Aden attractive at all, really dont get the whole hype there......but hey lots of people do so whatever floats your boat...:lol:

The hype? Have you seen his baby blue eyes & soft, pink lips? Have you ever noticed the cute look he gives Belle quite often? Have you noticed how hot he is when he's upset or angry or just being Aden? He's amazing! Perfect body, perfect personality, perfect looks, perfect guy, perfect future boyfriend.

Geoff just ... annoys me ... to put it kindly.

But at least it means that we won't argue over who can have Aden & who can have Geoff between the two of us :)

lol.....no sorry, I just dont get it. I dont see anything 'cute' or 'hot' when it comes to Aden. He just doesnt do it for me. I guess he can be your Mr perfect :P And I will gladly have Geoff :P

• 10 months later...

Archived