Who's Hotter

Guest Ozigirlpride

Who's Hotter  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aden - as a grown woman he's the only one who is remotely attractive to me. He's a man - I only wish they'd made his character as old as the actor.

Isn't it Mattie? Her name is Matilda. Remember, Australians are as bad at pronouncing the letter T as Americans are!!

Anyway, my vote goes to Matilda. I only wish she would stop using the fake tan - Sydney people (these days) are bright orange (half my family lives there)!!

Second place to Nicole. Eventually she will grow up!!

• 1 year later...

Geoff :wub:

I was stuck between Ruby and Nicole for the prettiest girl, but in the end I went for Nicole.

If Belle wasn't on the list, it would have been Ruby for me. I think she is so naturally pretty.

But I guess if you went with Geoff, choosing Nicole would make more sense. Lol.

ha ha well yes, I actually do think that Ruby is so naturally pretty. Maybe there should have been an option 'All of them' because all the girls are just so damn pretty! :lol:

Edit: Ooops there was. lol. My bad.

Archived