Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try my best to update ASAP today. I'm bored out of my head too cos I have a lil cold and my roommates have banished me to my room =(

A joke... uh... How do you drown a blonde?

xoxo

Glue a mirror to the bottom of a swimming pool. Hehehe....

I hope it does too, but I like having 3 people at my beck and call! :P

xoxo

have you been reading the twilight series! :lol:

yay for so many updates! like i've said before, Annie/Aden relationships are my favourite! that was so cute, he handled that situation very well :wub:

great updates, all however many i've missed (sorry about the lack of comments, i promise i wont abandon you, just verrryyyy busy atm :P )

btw, your at uni yeah i think you've mentioned that before, but what are you studying??

hmm

update soon :D

Yes I have been reading the Twilight series! I love it! I guess that was an obvious wuote from it lol! :P

I'm studying medicine, which is ironic seeing as I'm ill at the moment and can't do a thing about it! :(

Don't worry about not commenting if you're busy. As long as you enjoy it. And, yes, I love the Aden/Annie relationship too.

xoxo

:o You haven't heard of the Twilight series?! :o

It's a series of 4 books by Stephenie Meyer. Absolutely awesome! The only problem with them is that they leave you wanting more and not do anything else but read. Oh, and no guy you'll ever meet witll ever compare to Edward... *sighs*

Lol... back to Adelle, seeing as this is a fic about Adelle and not Twilight. Don't wanna spam my own thread now, do i?! :P

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K