Sally's parents

Guest H&Alover

Can any old - I mean that in a nice way - H&A watchers remember way back when just after Sally came into the money left to her by her parents a couple turned up claiming to be them? They turned out to be a couple of con artists. What happened when they were found out, did they get jailed or just leave?

Also I'm guessing there really is a place called Broken Hill in Aus, if so how far is it from Summer Bay which is near Sydney, though noone ever says so, they just refer to it as the city.

Moved to Bayside Diner forum

I'm not too sure about any 'parents' turning up, though I know her Uncle Ross turned up at one point. This is what we have on the Sally site

They had a dinner to celebrate Sally's upcoming adoption but it was gatecrashed by the arrival of Sally's uncle, Ross Keating. Ross wanted custody of Sally and tried to convince The Fletchers that Sally would be better off with him and his wife Louise. Sally spent a day at Ross and Louise's farmhouse and was won over by the millions of toys and the pony, agreeing to stay overnight. Tom and Pippa where gutted when, the next day, on returning to The Fletchers she began demanding the sort of things Ross and Louise had for her. She accused Tom and Pippa of not loving her like Louise did when they refused to buy her a horse. After Tom and Pippa failed to back down Sally announced she wanted to live with Ross and Louise but when the time came to say goodbye she couldn't go through with it and broke down hugging Pippa. Ross threatened to see them in court but Louise who had been voicing doubts about raising Sally to Pippa, spoke up and told him that this was the end of it. The Keatings were never seen in Summer Bay again.

There may well be something in there about her parents, but don't have time to read through it all :P

Broken Hill is about 800 miles inland from Sydney

Moved to Bayside Diner forum

I'm not too sure about any 'parents' turning up, though I know her Uncle Ross turned up at one point. This is what we have on the Sally site

They had a dinner to celebrate Sally's upcoming adoption but it was gatecrashed by the arrival of Sally's uncle, Ross Keating. Ross wanted custody of Sally and tried to convince The Fletchers that Sally would be better off with him and his wife Louise. Sally spent a day at Ross and Louise's farmhouse and was won over by the millions of toys and the pony, agreeing to stay overnight. Tom and Pippa where gutted when, the next day, on returning to The Fletchers she began demanding the sort of things Ross and Louise had for her. She accused Tom and Pippa of not loving her like Louise did when they refused to buy her a horse. After Tom and Pippa failed to back down Sally announced she wanted to live with Ross and Louise but when the time came to say goodbye she couldn't go through with it and broke down hugging Pippa. Ross threatened to see them in court but Louise who had been voicing doubts about raising Sally to Pippa, spoke up and told him that this was the end of it. The Keatings were never seen in Summer Bay again.

There may well be something in there about her parents, but don't have time to read through it all :P

Broken Hill is about 800 miles inland from Sydney

Thanks for that it was probably my mind playing tricks, but that does sound right.

The fact that Broken Hill is that far away from Summer Bay reinforces my idea that Bridget isn't quite normal.

Archived