meant2live's artwork

Guest meant2live

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey meant2live :P,i've never seen your artwork before and whoa!looks very impressive and i like your style!Crazy flashy colors! I don't know if i can do that :blink:

I love colors!

I love colours too!! You'll be able to do it... its all about balancing the hue and saturation right... and using photofilters and lightin effects... i think i made that peter one with lightin effects and changed the curves... thats if u have photoshop cs3 anyway

but just experiment with the different effects and adjusments... they make pretty things sometimes lol

also thank you supermans girlfriend... glad u like them :D

Also Mrs Baker... you're welcome glad you like them

Thank you QA... When i saw the facial expression of charlie in the shiny happy people one I just couldn't resist... I was like :o i need that picture!!

And I shall get on to making mattie and geoff ones very shortly... had a very busy weekend so far.. (well thats a lie i was cooped up in bed all day today and couldn't even bare to look at my laptop but it was a busy day yesterday) i might be able to get some done tonight... if not tomorrow :D

Archived