meant2live's artwork

Guest meant2live

Thank you rockstarr, matticus and mrs baker... glad you like them

Thank you Isabella and Quiet Acheiver. I think for my next project (just for you quiet achiever) i'm going to do some rachel and tony stuff. Both seperate and together

Thanking you soooo much meant2live for creating some Rachel and also some Tachel icons, especially for me. They are utterly gorgeous with wonderful use of colourings, croppings and texts. It's very much appreciated and please keep the great creations coming.

I also like your Jack and Charlie icons. :D

Please feel free to call me QA.

I shall do just that lol... Thank you QA... glad you liked them. I just noticed how much you liked rachel and tony so lol

I'll make some actual tony ones soon as well

I'm gonna make a bunch of new ones tonight hopefully... so yh glad you all enjoyed them and hope you like the next lot

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall do just that lol... Thank you QA... glad you liked them. I just noticed how much you liked rachel and tony so lol

I'll make some actual tony ones soon as well

Yes I'm totally addicted to the characters Rachel and Tony. :wub: I look forward to seeing your Tony creations... :)

I like your creations from the last batch - my faves are the Ruby and Fitzy icons, as well as the Peter/Fitzy one. :D

Archived