One Thing Changes

Guest stephyrose4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comment's guys ^_^.

Note: In this fic Tasha and Kim are together, Oh and Tasha's house, isn't the one she used to stay in, its a completely different one!

Warning: Contains a few swear word's, which Jack and Kim are talking about.

Chapter 3. (Sorry that its abit late.)

Pulling into Martha's driveway, before turning off the ignition, Jack glanced over at Martha, grinning.

“So, should we go to Tasha's party?” he spoke up, hoping she would say yes, as he felt like having a night out, because he hadn't gone out in a while.

“Jack,” she sighed out loud, “I'm not really in the mood.”

He shook his head at her sighing, he wasn't going to accept that answer.

“That's not good enough Martha,” he smirked, “come on we haven't gone out together in ages.” he said, sounding disappointed.

“Yeah well that's not my fault is it Jack!,” she snapped, before she glanced up at him, “You're the one that's been busy these past few weeks, doing who knows what!”. She replied muttering under her breath, as she smirked at his reply.

“Hey there's no need to get personal, I just wanted to spend sometime with you.” he said, pouting.

Sitting there she was contemplating on whether or not she should go.

Finally deciding to speak up, she glanced up, smiling at him.

“Okay fine, I suppose we could,”she smirked, “but I don't want to stay out till 5am this time!” she chuckled back, grinning at him.

“I knew you couldn't resist,” he stuck his tounge out, “Okay, well I'll go home and get ready, then come back in 30?” he added, as he leaned forward, propping himself up on the console, he delicately kiss her on the cheek, “Okay?”

“Okay then, I'll see you soon then,” she smiled, as she opened the door climbing out, and closing it behind her, as she made her way up the driveway.

As he was pulling out of Martha's driveway, he cheekily grinned at her, fully knowing he got his own way again.

Making his way home, he pulled up his driveway, making his way to the door, and opening it, before he slowly made his way inside, to get ready for this 'big' night apparently.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Arriving at Tasha's, they made their way up the drive, slowly making their way up to the front door, they found it open, to the party in full swing.

Martha sighed, she didn't know that this many people were coming!

Walking in together, a familiar face appeared in front of them, Martha rolled her eyes, fully knowing who it was, one of Jack's one night stands, again...

“Hi Jack,” she said, smiling flirtatiously, “I was wondering if you were going to come.” she looked up at him, before she leaned forward stroking his arm.

Flinching back, he took a step backwards, he didn't want any of this happening when it was supposed to be a 'Jack and Martha night together'.

“Oh hi, yeah we only just decided to come.” he said, faking a smile, trying to shoo her away.

“Oh cool,” she said, as she glanced over at Martha, then back to Jack, “Well maybe we could catch up later tonight?” she cocked her eyebrow's at him, before she smiled, and walked away.

“Huh, yeah right.” he muttered under his breath, before he turned to Martha and rolling his eyes at her, of how ridiculous the girl was being.

“What a stupid little sl-” Martha scoffed, but was cut off by Jack.

“I know... I know..,” he sighed, “You don't have to start, Okay? I'm not gonna go off with her, if that's what your thinking..” he said, as he grabbed her hand, dodging all the drunken body's that were standing around.

Finally reaching the bench, which had all the beverage's and food, he finally spoke up.

I promise, I wont okay.”

“Jack, please don't make promises,” she looked up at him with hurt in her eyes, “you've broken one before, so please, don't make me promises.” she said, as she grabbed a beer of the bench, and taking a sip.

“Martha....I'm being serious, I'm not gonna go off with her, its our night, remember.” he smiled down at her sweetly, before he put his right hand in his pocket, and grabbed a beer with the other.

“I know” she exclaimed, “C'mon lets go find Tash, lets just forget about the whole 'girl' drama's.” she giggled, as she stepped forward, making her way around the party, in search for Tasha, with Jack close behind her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(5 minute's later)

“Finally!” she huffed out loud, “there you are Tash, we've been looking for you everywhere.” Martha said, as she leaned forward, giving her a hug.

“I just needed some air,” she replied, laughing, “theres so many people here!” she said a little too loud, as she was a 'little' drunk.

“I can see that!” she laughed back, as she took a seat next to Tasha, out in the backyard.

“Hey where's Kim about?” Jack said, as he took his direction off the girls, as he looked from left to right, trying to find him.

“Umm, I think he is...” she looked around, “Over there!” she pointed over to the direction where he was, behind a tree?

They laughed out loud, as to see him behind a tree, why was he there?

Making his way over towards Kim, he took his vision off him for a second, as he glanced over to see Melissa(the one night stand) snogging another guy.

Jack chuckled back, she really was a slut, Oh well, it's not like he had nothing to loose, it's not like he liked her anyway.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Finally reaching Kim, he took a seat next to him, laughing.

“Whats so funny?” Kim gave him a weird look, as looked over to the direction Jack was looking, Mellisa.

“Oh her, god shes a slut.” Kim joined in with him laughing, as he patted him on the back.

“Oh it's alright Jacky boy, theres no need to get upset.”

Jack laughed even harder, was he being serious!

Ew, are you serious,” he punched him in the arm playfully, “I was just laughing at how ridiculous she is, thats her job mate, one guy to another..”

“Tell me about it.” Kim replied, looking in disgust, shaking his head, from one side to the other.

“Whats that for?”

“I can't understand how you could....sleep with... that.” he mocked him, grinning.

“Yeah, well thank god I used protection, hey.” he laughed

“Anyway... what are you doing over here?” he said, wanting to change the subject, about something he doesn't even want to think, or let alone talk about.

“Oh you know... just.. spewing.” he chuckled back, as he looked over to the direction he had spewed.

“Oh man, you've got it tough, it's only 9.” he grinned, as he took his vision off Kim, looking over towards Martha, who was laughing.

Mmm, I sure do.” Kim replied, as he stood up, leaning against the tree, as Jack did the same.

“So how are you and Martha going, aye?” he cocked his eyebrow's up and down at him, as he smiled.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Jack laughed at his comment.

“Well you've been hanging out a lot lately...” he kept on, “And couldn't notice that you, can't take your eyes off her.” he shrugged.

“Yeah well we are best mates, and hey, can't I look out for her?

“Yeah sure, whatever Jack, stop trying to tell yourself that.” he smirked, at how roweled up Jack was getting.

“Ha ha ha,” Jack replied, laughing sarcastically.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(3 hour's later.)

With about 15 people still at the party, the party was in full swing, Jack, Martha, Tasha and Kim were sitting on the two couches, Jack and Martha on one, and Tasha and Kim on the other.

Each four, has a beer each, not that Kim and Tasha needed anymore.

Hey, you alright?” Jack whispered in her ear, as he slipped his arm around her waist.

Yeah I'm fine.” she replied, smiling up at him.

“Oh my god!” Kim shouted out, as she noticed Martha and Jack getting cozy, “When are you guy's EVER going to hook up?” he rolled his eye's at them.

“What are you on about, mate?” he laughed, as he pulled his direction to Kim, as he cocked his eyebrows..

“What am I on about?” he laughed, “Well..” he started.

“Okay yes, thats enough.” Jack butted in, before Kim could finish.

“But seriously,” Tasha started in the fun, “you guys, just need to get it over and done with, I mean c'mon anyone would think that you guy's go out.” she giggled, as she looked over to Martha, who wasn't saying much.

“But seriously,” he mocked her, “You guy's need to shut up.” he smirked at them, as he looked down at Martha.

“Hey, don't worry about them, their just being stupid.”

“I'm not,” she laughed, “I'm just in my own little world,” she smiled, “drunk.” she added.

“Yeah well, it looks that way.” he smiled back at her, before he laughed at her state.

“You wanna go outside for a bit, get some fresh air?” he asked, “I could so do with some.”

“Yeah, sure.” she replied.

Standing up, he grabbed her hand, as they started making their way towards the door.

“Hey!” Kim shouted out, “where are you two going?”

“To get some fresh air Kim, not that you need to know.” he yelled back because of the music, as he turned his heel and continued to walk.

“Yeah right.” Kim muttered to himself, as he leaned over, and snuggled up to Tasha.

Next chapter: The party continues, Doe's something happen between Jack and Martha? Or will one of them go hook up with some other person? And there might be a fight, but who will be involved? :o

“What a stupid little sl-” Martha scoffed, but was cut off by Jack.

hahaha Martha's funny.

But she's right, she is a s*** i hope Jack doesn't do anything more with her.

Next chapter: The party continues, Doe's something happen between Jack and Martha? Or will one of them go hook up with some other person? And there might be a fight, but who will be involved? :o

Jack&Martha, Something should happen with Jack&Martha... not them and someone else :lol:

I hope there aren't any fights with them either, anyone else i don't mind ahaha. Maybe it's got to do with Melissa hopefully!! :D

First chapter: I loved this part of it

“Nah, your old school, been there, done that.” she smirked at him.

:lol:

Second Chapter: this chapter is so cute :)

“Hey, you alright?” Jack whispered in her ear, as he slipped his arm around her waist.

“Yeah I'm fine.” she replied, smiling up at him.

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys! Your are legends!! :D

Sorry I haven't updated faster, I don't really have an excuse, just wasn't in a writing mood, I think it was writers block! :ph34r::(

Oh and btw you guys are gonna hate me for were I left it! :P haha shame.

And if its written like crap, its because I'm tired!

Oh and another thing, I'm sorry theres no fight, like a planned, probably in the next chapter.

Anyway.... Enjoy! :)

Chapter 4.

Sitting out in the backyard, Jack and Martha sat on the fold out chair's, they had been sitting there for a few minutes, not really saying much, just gazing up into the sky, at the star's, the sky looked gorgeous tonight, it was full moon, and there was a cool breeze, but not too cold. It was just right.

Taking a big huff out loud, Jack leaned back into his chair, before he released it, it folded back, and he went flying back, straight into the wooden fence, that was behind him.

“Hahahaha” Martha broke into hysterics of laughter, as she noticed him lying on the ground, rubbing the back of his head.

“Hey!” he looked up, “It's not funny, I hurted my self.” he said, in a baby voice, as he pouted.

“Awww, poor Jacky.” she said softly, giggling.

Leaning forward, she got out of her seat, taking a few step's forward, to help Jack up, taking his hand in hers.

Pulling him up, he stood a couple of feet away from her, walking forward, they got lost in each other's stubble, stepping backwards Martha tripped, which left them flying straight in the ground with a huge thump, leaving Jack weighing Martha down.

“Good one Jack!” she laughed in to hysterics again, as she poked him softly in the chest.

Hey!” he defended himself, “I'm not the one that went flying into the pot plant!”.

“Yeah, well that wouldn't of happened if you didn't fall of the chair.” she smirked up at him, as she watched him hovering above her.

They laid there in silence, just listening to the wind blowing, and the waves crashing. A smile appeared on his face, as he lifted himself up, and moved to the left, sitting next to her.

Moving over slightly, he wrapped his left arm around her waist.

Taking his direction of Martha, he looked towards the wooden fence he had just hit, putting a frown on his face, he laughed lightly, before he nudged Martha in the side, and pointed over towards the fence.

“Looks like I'm gonna have to pay for that.” he announced, as he sighed, looking over to the broken fence, which he had knocked down.

“Mm, you sure-” she began to say, but was cut off by Jack.

“But who cares,” he turned his head towards her, “were here to have fun, not to worry about these kind of things, so c'mon lets go back inside.” he smiled, as he slowly stood up and jogged over to a tree.

“Um Jack, the doors that way.” she pointed over to her right, and laughed. “What are you doi-” she stopped and noticed what he was doing. God, couldn't he just wait to go inside, it was literally 10 seconds away to go to the bathroom, she thought to herself, Boys...

Sighing out loud, she slowly fell backwards onto her back, looking up at the stars, she lay there; they were shining like heaven tonight, there were no clouds, and it looked beautiful she thought to herself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Jack!” Martha screamed trying to get out of Jacks reach, “stop tickling me, pleeeeease.” she tried once again, trying to make him stop, but there was no luck.

She hated getting tickled, she absolutely hated it. And she especially hated Jack doing it, because he knew just the right spot, not to mention he would never stop when she asked him too!

“Please Jack, I'll cry.” she said, pouting into a sweet adorable pout.

“Okay fine... you big wussy.” he looked down at her, smirking, before he leaned back into the couch, propping himself up on the pillow, and making himself comfy.

Looking over at her, he smiled. She was curled up in a ball at the other end of the couch, pretending to sulk like a baby. He always did this to her, she hated it, well secretly she didn't, she loved the attention Jack always gave her, it made her feel loved and made her feel special in a weird kind of way.

Her thoughts were changed, when she looked over at Jack.

Stop looking at me like that.” she narrowed her eyes at him, before she dug her head into a pillow, hiding her blushing red checks.

Why was he looking at her like that, she thought to herself. The way he was looking at her was making her feel shy in a way ..or maybe uncomfortable? She didn't really know .. It was weird. Very weird.

“Like what?” he lifted his eyebrows, and smiled at her shyness.

“I don't know ... just don't look at me like that.” she mumbled threw her pillow, as she lifted her head up abit, and sent him a evil glare.

“You can't stop me.” he grinned at her, as he continued to stare at her, trying to make her pissed off. He loved roweling her up, it was fun.

Fine I'll just go then.” she scoffed, and she went to stand up, until Jack grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

“Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ... I surrender.” he smiled sweetly, “Happy?” he added.

“Yep.” she exclaimed, putting on a cheesy grin.

“Yeah, yeah ..” he frowned, “whats the time anyway?” he asked.

Picking up her bag, she unzipped the zipper, and went in search for her phone. After a while of searching threw all her junk in her bag, she finally found it.

“God, I really need to clean my bag.” she moaned, as she flipped open her phone to see a missed call from Luc. Why the hell would he be ringing her; she thought.

“Do you know why Luc would call me?” she looked up at Jack, with a frown, trying to figure out why he would call her.

“Dunno.” he shrugged, “I think he was going out with some mates tonight, so I have no idea, hold up, I'll check mine too.” he added, before he leaned up, and pulled out his phone from his right pocket.

“I've got one too...” he looked up at her confused, “Oh its probably nothing, he probably wanted us to buy him some alcohol or something.” he shrugged it off, and put his phone back in his pocket, even if Jack brought him alcohol it was too late now, it was 3 in the morning, and there was no way he was gonna get him alcohol anyway.

“Ya reckon?” she said, lifting her eyebrows, and chucking her phone back in her bag also.

“Yep.” he replied quickly, as he wanted to change the subject.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(5 Minutes Later.)

They still sat there on the couch, next to each other, talking about random things, and stupid things, just like every other drunk person. There wasn't really any people here anymore, Tasha and Kim had fallen asleep a couple of hours ago, and everyone else had left. It just left Jack and Martha on the couch at Tash and Kim's, and a few other drunken bodies in the spare bedrooms.

“So did I tell you, you look mighty fine tonight.” he smiled her, and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

“Yep about 10 times already.” she sighed, and smiled at him.

“Yeah well, I'm just telling the truth, you look gob-smacking. ” he said, smiling, trying to act all innocent and caring. She knew he was getting more into this, it wasn't just a compliment.

“Shut up Jack, your just trying to get into my pants, aren't you?” she cocked her eyebrows at him, smirking.

He laughed, before his smug grin came on his face, oh here he goes, Martha thought. Here comes all the smart-ass comments.

“No, I would tell you straight up if I wanted to get into your pants.” he laughed softly.

“Yeah well, its never gonna happen buster.”

“Its happened before,” he moved closer, rubbing the side of his face against hers, he hushed into her ear softly, “Never say never...”. He gazed down, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes.

Pulling back slightly she looked into his eyes, they were now only inches apart, her vision almost blurry due to how close his face was, the smirk she had on her face had now disappeared, he was looking at her, as he was before. Was it Lust? What was it? She thought. She sat there gazing into his eyes, whacking her brain trying to figure it out. But it just wouldn't come. She was highly intoxicated, and her brain just was not functioning, and it was driving her mental.

Right now, she just wanted to tell him to get lost, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. The gaze that they had right now was too strong.

Archived