One Thing Changes

Guest stephyrose4

Story Title: One thing changes.

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Jack and Martha, and maybe a few others.

BTTB rating: T/A Recommended 15+

Genre: Drama/Romance

Does story include spoilers: Nope

Any warnings: SC, L, A (Don't know what they are? - Sexual Content, Language and Adult themes.)

Summary: Jack's 20 and Martha's 19. They used to go out about 3 year's back, but they ended up breaking up, and becoming best friends, Jack doesn't have a job atm! Martha work's at Noah's. Jack lives at the bachelor pad with his family, but the bachelor pad's had a makeover :P it's two story, and Martha lives with her family 7 house's down.

Okay so hey guy's your probably going, what the hell she already has 2 fic's she dosen't even update, BUT I think I'm going to vault them, it's just I'm not really having any idea's for them, and they feel boring, and yeah.... :lol: But maybe if I start doing this fic, I'll start getting in the writing mood to write for those fic's so you never know... :)

This fic dosen't really have any drama, I just want to have it as a fun fic, and it's just about the whole J&M relationship... ANd I find it really easy to write romance/fun fic's. Sooo, yeah hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1:

(10.00pm)

Knocking on the door, Martha stood still on the spot; before she glanced threw the window, wondering when someone was ever going to open the door.

Deciding that she really couldn't be bothered standing out in the cold, she thought she would see if the door was open, and surprisingly it was.

Opening the door, she went threw, and slowly closed it behind her; walking over to the table, she could sense someone was home, so she thought she would call out to Jack.

"Jack!" she shouted, as she made her way towards the stairs.

"Jack," she yelled out again, wondering if he was even here.

After waiting for a few more seconds she couldn't be bothered, she was tired and couldn't be bothered waiting any longer, turning around she made her way towards the door, failing to see the black figure that was slowly coming down the stairs.

"I thought I could hear someone down here." a voice came from behind her.

Spinning around she glanced up and down at the figure, as to the lack of clothes he was wearing. His boxer's.

"Oh, that's why you couldn't hear me." she chuckled back.

"Another blonde bimbo Jack?" she added, before she leaned against the dining table chair, and cocked her eyebrow's at him.

Um, no.” he laughed slightly,

"So anyway, what are you doing here?" he said, trying to change the subject.

"Well it's Friday night, and I came around to see what your up too..." she rolled her eyes.

"But I can see your busy, so..." she shrugged her shoulder's, not knowing what to say.

“Well we could hang out tomorrow?” he grinned.

“Yeah ok.” she smiled back.

“Thats if your not busy.” she joked, before she started laughing.

“Ha ha very funny.” he chuckled, fully knowing, he shouldn't be having different chicks over all the time.

“Well” she turned to him, pausing slightly before speaking, “I should get going, I need my sleep, and you well, need...to get back to that lovely, lady upstairs.” she sarcastically muttered under her breath.

“Uhh yeah,” he laughed, “Well goodnight then” Jack said, as he slowly walked up to Martha, wrapping his arm's around her waist, for a few seconds.

Leaning back, he planted a kiss on her forehead, “I'll see you tomorrow ok.” he smiled sweetly.

“Yeah okay, goodnight, have fun!” she smiled awkwardly, before turning and making her way towards the door.

Bye.” she added, before she closed the door be hide her, making her way towards the front gate, laughing to herself, as to why Jack, thought he was some kind of stud.

……………………………………

Lying on Martha's bed together, the next night, Jack and Martha lay there, gazing out the window, at the night glow.

Rolling over slightly, Jack reached out to Martha's arm,

“Hun, I'm sorry about last night, I know I shouldn't be bringing different chick's back home, but..” he shrugged, what was he meant to say?

“Jack I've heard it all before, theres no need to apologize.” as she shook her head, before laughing.

“But seriously Jack, bringing different chicks back all the time” she looked up at him, “don't you think it's a bit selfish, I mean, what if one of them wanted something more?”

“But they don't.”

“What do you mean, they don't, how do you know, they probably just see you with another chick, and go 'oh just another guy, playing with my head again'.” she smirked at him, before smiling.

“Martha, can we not have this conversation.” he sighed, as he put his hand over her mouth, to shut her up from talking about it.

Grabbing his hand she flung it away, before she playfully punched him on the stomach.

“Hey! That hurt, meany.” he pouted, as he grabbed her around the waist, and slightly turned her over to face him, as she started laughing.

“What do you say?” he looked her in the eye, still pouting.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” She continued to laugh at him, as he rolled over to face the wall.

“Jack stop being a baby, you big wuss.” she tried to stifle her laugh, before she grabbed him, and rolled him back over so he was facing her, “Aw, your so cute.” she said, as she pushed his cheeks together.

“Well thanks, but being called 'cute' is kind of an insult... well to a guy anyway.” he replied, smiling.

“Yeah, well it's not an insult, it's a compliment.” she smiled back.

“I'm so tired, I'm just gonna...” he lifted up the sheet's and shuffled in side the bed.

“Ahhh” he breathed out. “I'm just gonna go to sleep.”

“Excuse me?” she spoke softly, “theres no way your sleeping in here.”

“Aw, why not?” he pouted, “it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before.” he smiled, she knew exactly what he was talking about.

“Yeah, your point?” she smirked.

“My point is, it's not like I'm gonna do anything to you, Martha were best friend's, your not a blonde bimbo.” he smirked back, insulting her, of how she calls his one night stands 'blonde bimbos'.

“Shut up.” she replied, smacking him on the stomach again.

“Okay I'm sorry, but seriously hun, It's not like I'm gonna wait till you go to sleep, and do something to you, I would never do that,” he smiled, “I would ask for your permission first” he chuckled back, and grinned at her.

“Ha ha ha,” she laughed sarcastically, “your very funny.”

“Oh you don't have to tell me babe, .I already know” he smiled at her sweetly, as he leaned forward softly kissing her forehead.

“Goodnight.” he said, as he leaned back and snuggled up to the blankets.

“So your going to sleep now?” she sighed, as she stood up and walked over to her draw's.

“I'm going to go have a shower, then come back to bed.” she said, as she got her P.J's.

“Ok.” was all he replied, and with that she slowly closed the door be hide her and made her way to the bathroom.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice start, Stephy!

I love the interaction between them.

Jack can't be into blonde bimbos. <_< He should be into a beautiful brunette who happens to be his best friend! :P

“Well thanks, but being called 'cute' is kind of an insult... well to a guy anyway.” he replied, smiling.

Boys! :rolleyes:

“Okay I'm sorry, but seriously hun, It's not like I'm gonna wait till you go to sleep, and do something to you, I would never do that,” he smiled, “I would ask for your permission first” he chuckled back, and grinned at her

:lol: At least he's polite! :wink:

More please.

Jack can't be into blonde bimbos. He should be into a beautiful brunette who happens to be his best friend! :P

Well maybe he is! :P

Thank's heaps for the comment's guy's, since I'm being kind and all, (:P) here's the next chapter :)

Enjoy.

Chapter 2.

The morning raze of the sun, flickered threw the curtain's, with a cold breeze that came threw the small gap in the window; slowly opening his eye's he yawned, rubbing his tired eye's.

Minutes later Martha woke up, to her surprise Jack was still lying in bed.

As he heard her wake, he rolled over and smiled at her, “Good morning.” he said, as he put his arm around her stomach, pulling her in for a hug.

“Morning.” She placed a light delicate kiss on his cheek, as she snuggled into his chest.

“Did you have a good sleep?” he asked.

“Yeah, you?” she smiled up at him.

Mhmm, this bed is so comfier then mine, and I thought my bed was comfy.” he sighed, as he slowly let go of Martha, for her to get whatever she was getting.

“Yeah it's like heaven.” she giggled, as she slowly rolled over, grabbing her glass of water on the table beside her, and taking a gulp of it.

Mm,” he replied, snuggling up to the blanket.

“I told you I wouldn't do anything..” he cocked his eyebrows at her, as he leaned upwards leaning on his right elbow, before smiling.

“Yeah surprisingly” she joked, as a grin appeared on her face.

“Martha, do you seriously think I would force myself on to you?” he asked her seriously, looking her straight in the eye.

“Well your sex-crazed, and if you were that desperate for some 'action',” she chuckled, fully knowing he would be taking this to heart, “of course not Jack, I know you would never do anything in man kind do such a thing.” she looked up at him, and smiled.

“Well good, because I would never do such a thing, unless I knew you wanted it,” he started joking around, and put on a cheeky smile, “and theres no way you wouldn't, I mean c'mon who wouldn't want this.” he slowly pushed down the sheet's, and exposed his bare torso, before he started rubbing his finger's up and down his torso.

“Oh hell yes Jack,” she smirked at him, before she licked her finger and put it to his torso, making a burning sound, “Ksss, oh your just too hot to handle Jack.” she laughed at how egotistically he was being, but she was used to it.

“I knew you couldn't resist me,” he stifled a laugh, “You know the offers there if you...” he raised his eyebrow's and winked, he really did think he was some kind of stud!

Nah, your old school, been there, done that.” she smirked at him.

He cocked his eyebrows at her again, as he gazed up, before he laughed.

“Yeah well I've had much more experience now,” he smiled sweetly, “so as it stands the offers still there..” he continued on, before he started giggling again.

“Jack shut ya trap,” she grinned smugly. “why the hell are we talking about us having sex anyway.”

“Erm I dunno....” he shrugged, “maybe because you want too.” he replied with his smug comment.

“Ha ha ha.” she laughed sarcastically.

He agreed on letting it go, they were just being stupid, well apparently to Martha anyway.

“Man I need a shower, can I have one here?” he asked.

“Yeah sure go ahead, but you don't have any clothes?” she replied.

“Well I had a shower before I came here yesterday and I slept in my jockey's so my clothes aren't dirty.” he stood in front of her, smirking.

“Ew yuck, what about your jockey's, they will be dirty.” she laughed, as she stood up.

“Well I just wont wear any!” he chuckled back, as he made his way down towards the bathroom.

. . .. . . . .. ......... . . . . .. . .. . . .

Making her way into the kitchen she got herself a coffee, and started making her way back towards her bedroom when she heard Jack singing. “Ohhh, she wants it, Oh oh, she wants it, Oh she wants it, so I'm gonna give it to her.” She cracked up in amusement, as she stood there listening to him, 'trying' to sing.

“Erm Martha!” Jack shouted out.

Yeah?” she replied.

“Can you get me a towel,there's none in here!”

As she heard him say the exact word's she was thinking, she walked down towards the end of the hallway, opening the cupboard to get him a towel.

“Okay I'm coming in now!” she yelled out, as she slowly opened the door, she walked in but surely she closed it behind her, as she didn't want her parent's thinking something was going on.

Here.” she said, as she held out the towel to him, but sure enough he had already came out, completely exposed, showing everything.

She stood still in her skin, what the hell was he thinking? Idiot, she thought to herself.

“Argh Jack!,” she huffed, “What are you doing?!” as she glanced down quickly, before she turned around.

“What?,” he stifled a laughed, “do you see something you like?” he grinned smugly, as he swooped the towel out of her hand's and started drying himself down, before he put the towel around his lower half.

“Martha I'm fully covered now.” he laughed, as to how shy Martha was being.

Good.” she said as she turned back around, watching him scanning the bath room, obviously looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” she frowned.

“Uhh, wax.” he laughed slighty, he was such a pretty boy.

She pointed over to the direction where her fathers wax was, “don't use it all Dad will go mental, if he found out someone was using it.” she sighed, boys.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jack and Martha had now gone down to the beach, sitting there glazing out to the sea, Jack finally spoke up.

“So what do you feel like doing today?” he turned his head to her, smiling.

“Uh, I dunno.” she replied, not really focusing on what he was saying.

Noticing that Martha hadn't been saying much, he knew she was embarrassed about what happened before, it's not like she had to be.

“Your embarrassed about before,aren't you?” he laughed, “Martha you don't have to, it's not like you haven't seen it before.” he giggled, fully knowing he shouldn't of just said that.

“Heh, yeah,” she smiled awkwardly at him.

“Oh my god this is so ridiculous,” he sighed, “let's just forget about it, yeah.” he reached over and put his arm over her shoulder.

“Yeah,” she laughed, “ let's go to Tasha's house, she wanted us to go over.” she spoke up, she couldn't be bothered being awkward around Jack, and she knew she didn't have to be.

Okay so I know that chapter's short as.. But yeah.

Preview for the next chapter: Jack and Martha hit the drink's, will something happen? That they will regret? Or one of them regret? :P

“Well good, because I would never do such a thing, unless I knew you wanted it,” he started joking around, and put on a cheeky smile, “and theres no way you wouldn't, I mean c'mon who wouldn't want this.” he slowly pushed down the sheet's, and exposed his bare torso, before he started rubbing his finger's up and down his torso.

“Oh hell yes Jack,” she smirked at him, before she licked her finger and put it to his torso, making a burning sound, “Ksss, oh your just too hot to handle Jack.” she laughed at how egotistically he was being, but she was used to it.

“I knew you couldn't resist me,” he stifled a laugh, “You know the offers there if you...” he raised his eyebrow's and winked, he really did think he was some kind of stud!

Nah, your old school, been there, done that.” she smirked at him.

Love that part! :lol:

Making her way into the kitchen she got herself a coffee, and started making her way back towards her bedroom when she heard Jack singing. “Ohhh, she wants it, Oh oh, she wants it, Oh she wants it, so I'm gonna give it to her.” She cracked up in amusement, as she stood there listening to him, 'trying' to sing.

Oooh Justin Timberlake! :lol: Martha is right, Jack is sex-crazed. :rolleyes:

I hope something will happen and noone will regret anything! :wink:

More please.

Archived