Ryan Kwanten scores 'most naked role'

Guest **Julie**

Ryan certainly has (or at least had) the body for *that* style of tv...but it would be a waste of a good actor if there wasn't more to it than that.

Oh he still has it. :wub: I agree though, i've not seen the show yet, but I hope there's more substance to it. Ryan's a talented actor and I don't think he'd waste his time on something that doesn't involving any acting, just posing and positioning. :P

It does feature other talented actors, like Anna Paquin too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just assume "True Blood" is a cross between True Calling and Buffy,

Think we'll have to wait till Dollhouse comes out for that, roll on January or whenever the hell we'll get the show over here.

Loads of sex and swear words in a show puts me off too its like they're trying to prove that its adult when they could just rely on good writting and acting to do that. Still I'll give the show a go for Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching True Blood and it's really good. HOWEVER I would definitely advise you to avoid it if you are easily offended, there is a lot of sex and bad language. The last episode was pretty much centred around Ryan's character and was completely sex orientated. That said he is easily the best thing about the show and he's absolutely hilarious!

Archived