Olympic Cliffhanger 2004 or 2008?

Guest Kevkehaa

Which one do you prefer?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel just te same way like Eli!

The 2008 one was a great episode, really exciting.

But Sarah was one of the greatest psycho's ever seen on TV!

The storyline was building up for months, and the acting was also great (I get the chills whenever I see the scene were Dani is screaming at the end of the episode).

I still get the chills when I watch the episodes... Danni screaming, Peter having the fit, Leah finding out Vinnie's still alive, Sarah doing the tick-tock chant... Those episodes gave me the goosebumps.

The writters did a great job.

2004 was brilliant, and the events of it had a huge influence over the storylines for the next two years. If Sarah hadn't killed herself there would have been no Stalker, Peter's coma brought Dan to the Bay, which brought Amanda to the Bay, Zoe's attack on J&M's wedding killed Rachel's mother which brought Brad to the Bay, Peter's fake death brought Drew to the Bay, the wedding explosion caused Mattie's burns and eating disorder...I could go on and on. 2008 might be that influential, but we don't know yet, we'll just have to wait and see.

2004. Nothing can beat 2004. The whole Sarah thing was done great. Drew pretty much summed it up with this...

I still get the chills when I watch the episodes... Danni screaming, Peter having the fit, Leah finding out Vinnie's still alive, Sarah doing the tick-tock chant... Those episodes gave me the goosebumps.

The writters did a great job.

Alot of people are voting for the 2008 cliffhanger because they haven't seen the 2004 one...

If anyone has time, check it out on youtube, the episode has been posted like 20 times.

For anyone whose seen the 2008 and voted for it, why was it so much better then 2004... I'm not being biased to the episodes or anything because they're both great, but I just can't see how 2008 can have 20 votes, with 2004 having 34.

Like they said when the 2004 episodes were airing, "this is the biggest moment in H&A history", to me, it still is... The 2008 cliffy was good, but it's not one of those episodes that will stick out in five or so years time. It didn't leave a large impact like the 2004 one did.

Alot of people are voting for the 2008 cliffhanger because they haven't seen the 2004 one...

If anyone has time, check it out on youtube, the episode has been posted like 20 times.

For anyone whose seen the 2008 and voted for it, why was it so much better then 2004... I'm not being biased to the episodes or anything because they're both great, but I just can't see how 2008 can have 20 votes, with 2004 having 34.

Like they said when the 2004 episodes were airing, "this is the biggest moment in H&A history", to me, it still is... The 2008 cliffy was good, but it's not one of those episodes that will stick out in five or so years time. It didn't leave a large impact like the 2004 one did.

What episode number is it?

Archived