August Fanvid Contest - Details here

Guest Frogg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im keen mine is on youtube

my username is lilmisssunshine101 anad its aden anad belle this kiss

I feel awful about this because I love your video but Im afraid for this months the contest we can only except videos of two characters who rarely interact on the show and as Aden/Belle interact all the time they don't really qualify. You could save the video and enter another month when they would qualify. Im really sorry. :(

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!! I totally forgot about this. Hopefully I will still be able to enter but I'm going away in a couple of days so I don't know if I'll have time :angry::(

If you like I could put an extension on the deadline. I still have yet to receive any valid entries so feel free to take your time.

I think Im going to put a one week extension on this as several people have said they are entering but so far there have been no entries. If there are no entries by next Fridays then I think we will call it a day.

Quick question is this challenge too difficult? I wasn't sure about whether to start with an easier one?

Archived