Nicole and Geoff

Guest lauragrinter

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear Nicole is passing out on purpose just so Geoff can give her CPR, what's that, three times in a week? :P

Very cute waking up scene on the beach (despite Nicole's half-deadeness.) And I loved "If you were a gentlemen you'd give me your shorts." :lol:

Damn, watch me keep this thread alive, it was a pretty Nicole/Geoff heavy episode (we need to come up with a shortened name for that) so discussion is a must (I swear if this was the Aden/Belle thread they'd have up another hundred pages by now :wink: )

First off, "We should get married." Nicole's WTF face :lol: Right, well, good to see Christians don't take the whole getting married thing lightly, i don't think that's really what Belle meant...yeah.

Second, Their whole first scene, where neither of them could stop smiling and were so happy to be talking to one another again. :wub:

Aww, Nicole's so nervous about her relationship with him, first time she hasn't been totally confident, must be a good sign.

It was a funny episode. I am not a Geoff and Nicole fan but i can't help but think they are cute together. But I still want Geoff and Melody.

Is anyone else disappointed that they slept together. I think it way too fast.

Yeah I thought it was way too fast too, but the extreme circumstances may have accelerated things.......the same thing happened with Kim and Kit when they were stuck in the bush together and had no one else but each other, and didn't know if and when they would ever be rescued.

And are they supposed to be 15 or 17???

Archived