Nicole and Geoff

Guest lauragrinter

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does seem like Geoff is more than interested in Nicole and especially if the whole Elliott thing plays out, she may conveniently fall into his arms. It would be pretty hypocritical if they did get together, but everything about Geoff seems hypocritical these days so I wouldn't be surprised.

Well hopefully if it happens it will teach Geoff a little something about forgivenss and he'll cut Annie and Jai a break, hey, maybe even Nicole could stick up for them, Geoff might actually listen to her.

Either way, I have to admit, they look cute together. :wub:

Melody's reaction should be fun when she returns.

I'm pretty sure he likes her atleast, what with that underwater kiss in the promo? You can't tell me he was giving her a mouth-to-mouth

:P

But they'd make a cute couple,

And I agree with karter, if they do get together and Melody returns...

:P

Geoff looked ready to jump in the water tonight, now if only people were so concerned for Errol, Ruby's gnome friend. :P

Green-eyed monster reared its head a bit tonight, not that it wasn't funny to watch. :wink: Hope Nic chooses Geoff, the look on her face doesn't bode well for that though.

Geoff looked ready to jump in the water tonight, now if only people were so concerned for Errol, Ruby's gnome friend. :P

Green-eyed monster reared its head a bit tonight, not that it wasn't funny to watch. :wink: Hope Nic chooses Geoff, the look on her face doesn't bode well for that though.

I think maybe after the olympics Elliot leaves the bay?

I hope so!

Then Geoff and Nicole can be together :wub:

Archived