Nicole and Geoff

Guest lauragrinter

I have to say, as much as Im not a big Nicole fan, I really do like this pairing, they are so different, Nicole is so forward and not a big religious person and is very for the whole sex thing where as Geoff is the opposite, he's very religious and doesn't believe in sex before marriage.

And when they slept together on the island I was thinking "Ok so he went against his belief's so what now' and then I just completely cracked up laughing when he proposed to her :D

And I do believe that opposite's attract so I think that this is why I like this pairing, although I know they're not together, I can just imagine Geoff's reaction when he think's Nicole is preggers :D

And in that being said, I also believe there may be another proposal on the cards :)

Go Gecole <_< hmmmmmmmm that is weird to type :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh, long neglected thread, how i've missed thee. Well the reunion happened tonnight (slightly better then Aden and Belle one IMO, but that's for another thread :wink: )

Geoff made the first move :lol: Ha! brilliant, he's already starting to grow a backbone around her.

:lol: at "Whoa." and "Shut up Geoff."

And let me just say, never am i one to complain about beach scenes :P

Let's hope it can last longer then two and a half days this time.

Personally i'm not sure it will, especially if Nicole explodes at Melody over the Halloween incident and spills their little island secret.*sigh* It'll be like "Hi square one, i'm Geoff this is Nicole, remember us?"

I hated Nicole at first - that whole thing she does with her lips used to drive me mad. but now she's actually changing a little - probably just surrounded by the wrong people before - and I do think she and Geoff are great together; opposites attract etc. Melody is too wishy washy for him!

i love gicole big time!! i really hope this reunion lasts for a bit cos i think they're great together. i'm praying nicole doesn't open her mouth about the island thing but it is nicole so i dont hold out much hope but i want her to be happy with geoff...

I love these two, they're so adorable! The reunion actually made me aww out loud literally when Geoff told Nicole he couldn't imagine feeling that way about anyone else! :wub: And I love that Nicole's feelings for Geoff have made her realise that there's more to a relationship than just the physical side and that just being with Geoff could be enough for now :wub:

The reunion was great especailly that Geoff actually stepped up and made the first move, they are just so great together. :wub:

I hoped that after the Halloween episode this week that Geoff and Nicole would get to be a couple without Melody around but reading the spoiler and she is still in the triangle with them for the finale has not made me happy, I hope Geoff doesn't get manipulated by Melody.

:angry:

Anyway I hope we get some more cute scenes between the two this week.

Archived