Todd Lasance and Jess Tovey on Sunrise(NZ)

Guest suzannelgnz

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After sitting there for 30" (I need to get a life), it didn't want to load in Firefox (maybe it has a blocker built in or something). I switched to IE and it came up straight away.

And thank you for the link. It will be interesting to see parts 2 & 3.

You'll have to wait until July 23/30 to see those.

Oh, for the benefit of NZ members, HAA will take a 2 week break in New Zealand beginning July 7. It will resume on July 21. Seemingly this is to make sure we don't get too close to Australia whilst they have a 2 week break for the Olympics.

It was cool, Cant wait for part 2 and 3 :D.

I woke up at 6 this morning and then, i turned on the tv and i was like yus sunrise with Todd and Jess is gonna be on at 6.30, so i just stayed up and watched it, then went for a walk along the beach with my puppy :lol:

But anyway, the interview was awesome :D

^I'm like you. I set my alarm for 6:30 so I could get up and watch it. Then the show started and it said down the bottom: 'Interview with Belle and Aden - 8:15)! I nearly spewed. I got up an hour and a half earlier than usual for nothing! :lol: I was so tired at school today haha.

The second and third part, as far as I am aware, are with different actors from the show. Maccaz, how do you know they're on the 23rd and 30th of July?

^I'm like you. I set my alarm for 6:30 so I could get up and watch it. Then the show started and it said down the bottom: 'Interview with Belle and Aden - 8:15)! I nearly spewed. I got up an hour and a half earlier than usual for nothing! :lol: I was so tired at school today haha.

The second and third part, as far as I am aware, are with different actors from the show. Maccaz, how do you know they're on the 23rd and 30th of July?

Sent them an email. That's also where I found out that the show will take a two week break.

Archived